sixteen

•• 3rd person pov ••

Right now, the couple found themselves in the middle of quite a large grocery store- one small beagle pushing around a cart contently, and one tall giant trailing behind to gaze at food.

"Hey Baek, can we get-"

"No."

And they continued on like nothing had been said.

Baekhyun stopped briefly to examine a box of waffle biscuits, and soon threw them in the buggy.

"Can I help?" Chanyeol whined, walking up to wrap an arm around his beau's shoulder.

The brunette strained his neck to look up at the tall giant.

Baekhyun had tried to be defiant- to be his usual stubborn self one time too many around the giant- but it seemed to fail completely no matter what.

He always seemed to give in, and there were two reasons why.

One, Chanyeol was so affectionate, it made you want to shower him with kisses and love for the rest of your life.

And two, every time Baekhyun found himself looking at Chanyeol, he was swept away once again by how breathtakingly hot and charming his boyfriend was.

Of course, these are two things Baekhyun's would never admit out loud.

"Fine..." The shorter groaned out, coming to a stop. "Can I trust you to buy the right foods? Not fill my cart up with junk?"

"Are you talking to a seven year old? I'm Park Chanyeol, I know how to shop!"

Baekhyun quirked an eyebrow.

I seriously doubt that.

He watched as Chanyeol began to study every single item on every single shelf, and if he saw something interesting, he brought it over to get approval.

Of course, Baekhyun tried to ignore the giant's silly shopping habits, as he went to pick up everything he actually needed.

...

"-But think of how awesome it'll be to fly around!!"

"Park Chanyeol, I don't need a flying airplane drone thingymajig! Now go put it back!" The shorter said for the umpth time, watching as the student pointed to it yet again.

"But-"

"No."

"You know-"

"No."

"It's so-"

"CHANYEOL I SWEAR I WILL DRIVE YOU TO THE DUMPSTER AND LEAVE YOU THERE IF YOU DON'T PUT THE FUCKING DRONE BACK."

The giant frowned, but gently placed the toy back on its shelf.

This is what it had been like- for and hour and a half.

No, it didn't usually take this long for Baekhyun to shop around, but then again, normally he didn't have a giant child to say no to every second.

And as for Chanyeol, well, he was being Chanyeol.

As the manager came to the last isle of food, he stopped to briefly look at a frozen bag of stir fry sitting in the freezer.

And the giant came up right behind him.

Circling his arms around the shorter's waist, he felt the older jump briefly in the sudden contact, but relaxed once he realized who it was.

"Can I help you?"

The giant nodded, and tightened his grip.

"I want ice cream."

Baekhyun sighed heavily. "Chanyeol, I don't want a gallon of ice cream screaming at me to eat it from the freezer-"

"No no- I mean after we finish shopping, we should go get a cone. My treat."

The shorter pursed his lips, before turning around in the giant's hold.

"I don't know. I have cold stuff, and I need to get home soon.."

"It's winter. Nothing will melt if we just leave it in the car."

"If its winter, why do you want ice cream?"

"Who doesn't like ice cream in the winter?"

"I don't. It's too fucking cold out without ice cream, so why would I want to freeze myself further?"

"Please, Baek?"

Baekhyun felt his heart jolt as he looked up into the chocolate eyes of his boyfriend.

He huffed lightly, but knew it was all in vain.

He would loose to Park Chanyeol, yet again.

As the manager swiped his card and followed the instructions on the pin pad, the lengthy giant loaded bags of groceries back into the buggy they were using.

The store employee briefly thanked them with a look that said 'please end my life' and the duo walked through the automatic doors.

Chanyeol loaded up the car, and Baekhyun leaned on it to study the receipt.

And finally, they were done with their little 'outing'.

And well, you can probably guess where they were headed to next.

Ding.

The ice cream parlor.

A/N

GUYS IM FALLING BEHIND ON CHAPTERS I MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO SLOW UPDATES FOR A BIT

STUPID FUCKING EXAMS AND SCHOOL

srry I'll try and write as much as I can!!