Jealousy

Steve's POV

Steve walked into the SSR base and headed towards Howard Starks office. When he arrived there was a pretty secretary sitting at a desk and ready a newspaper. Steve cleared his throat. "I'm here to see Mr. Stark."

"Mr

"Mr. Stark will be out in a minute. He's in with Colonel Philips." She said rudely. Steve nodded feeling slightly awkward.

The girl then looked up at him. She put a smile on and batted her eye lashes. "Of course, your welcome to wait." She said overly politely. He nodded again and leaned against a table.

The woman crossed her legs and began to speak. "Read about what you did." She said holding up a newspaper. Steve began to feel flattered. She was trying to flirt with him. He had never experienced this much attention before. He kinda liked it. "Oh! The...yeah! Well, that's you know? Just doin' what needed to be done." He said trying to be humble.

The private batted her eyes and began to flirt again. "Sounded like more than that. You saved nearly four hundred men." Steve began to feel flustered. "Really, it's not a big deal." "Tell that to their wives." She walked towards him flirtatiously. Steve began to feel nervous.

"Uh...I don't think they were all married." He said looking down at his hands. Private Loraine stood right in front of him. "You're a hero." "Well, that...you know? That...that depends on the definition of it really." Steve said pinching the bridge of his nose.

She grabbed onto his tie. "The women of America, they owe you their thanks. And uh...seeing as they're not here..."

She dragged him over to a comer in the room and smashed her lips against his

She dragged him over to a comer in the room and smashed her lips against his. Steve was surprised and tripped not didn't kiss back he even put his hand on her arms to pull her away, but in the heat of the moment he began to kiss her back as well. His arms slowly went to her waist while hers glided around his neck.