Remembering

Steve's POV.

It had been 8 months since Steve had found out that Peggy was pregnant and 8 months since he had brought Bucky back. Peggy and Bucky were now close and Steve was really thankful. Peggy was unimaginably wonderful and forgiving. He didn't deserve her. Bucky was doing better, but Steve could tell that not being able to fully remember his past was taking a tole on him. Steve had promised that he would help Bucky remember and he would not break that promise.

Steve sat next Peggy on the couch and watched as she looked at a baby catalogue. "Oh, isn't that darling! Steve, look." She showed him a picture of white cradle with a blue lacy vail over the top.

He smiled at her

He smiled at her. "Its nice sweetheart. The baby would love it." "Alright, I'll order it." She smiled.

"Are you sure you want a blue theme though? I mean what if it's a girl?" "It's going to be a boy Steve I know it." "Honey, you can't just know something like that." He chuckled. She was something that was for sure. "Yes I can. In his mother. He and I are connected, Steve. I already see his personality. We're going to have a wonderful son. I can feel it." Steve looked at her, amazed by how much love she had for their unborn child. "I believe you." He nodded. This woman was unbelievably incredible. "Good." She smiled triumphantly.

"Alright, I'm going to go work on the nursery for a bit." She got up and began to walk to the guest bedroom. "Okay, need any help?" "Sure, but didn't you want to go talk to Bucky?" "Oh, yeah. I don't know how I'm gonna do this, Peg." She walked over to Steve. "You'll do it by being his friend. Just...just spend time with him and maybe take him to familiar places. He may begin to remember."

He smiled at her. "Your incredible." She giggled sweetly. "Thank you. Now...go." She walked away from him. He got up and walked over to her. "Are you sure honey? I can always hang out with him tomorrow. I'd love to help you with the baby's room."

She smiled and leaned against the wall, while put her hand on Steve's cheek

She smiled and leaned against the wall, while put her hand on Steve's cheek. He loved the feeling of her soft hand on his cheek. "Your terribly sweet, but I promise you, I'll be fine. I'll give Angie a call. I'm sure she'd love to come over and help." "Alright, as long as your sure. I'll see you later." He kissed her. "Okay. See you later." Steve walked out, got in his car and drove to Bucky's apartment.