Happy For You

Peggy's POV.

Peggy woke up and got dressed. She was going to break it off with Daniel today. She felt awful. He didn't deserve this. She walked down the stairs and was met by Angie in her work uniform. Hey! Good luck, English." Peggy smiled. "Thanks Angie." They hugged and Peggy walked out.

She was met by a familiar black car. Peggy smiled and knew who was going to be getting out. The drivers side door opened and a man walked around to the passengers side. He smiled at her and she smiled back widely.

"Mr

"Mr. Jarvis." He bowed his head. "Miss Carter."

"I thought you were in Los Angles!" She exclaimed. "Yes, well Mr. Stark called me because he needed my assistance in the making of a new invention." "How's Anna?" Peggy asked. "Just fine. She told me to tell you hello, actually." Peggy smiled fondly at the memories of Anna Jarvis. She couldn't wait to see her again, one day. "Well, when you go back, you can tell her I said the same." "I will."

"If I may ask, what are you doing here for instead of being at the lab with Howard?" Peggy asked. "Well, I came over this morning to see you and Miss Martinelli told me that you are going on a a very special and important mission today and that you may need my assistance." Peggy smiled. She could definitely use Jarvis's assistance." "Thank you, but I'm afraid it's not the kind of mission you would expect. You see...I'm inlove"

Jarvis smiled. "That's wonderful! I knew that you and Agent Sousa had a special bond. I just didn't realize it was that strong." Peggy sighed and looked down. "It's not Daniel, Mr. Jarvis. I'm inlove...with someone else." She said feeling ashamed. "Well then who? As far as I knew you and Agent Sousa were going together- Captain Rogers." He finally realized.

She nodded. "How did you know?" "Well as far as I knew the last time I saw you, you had said you fancied Agent Sousa, but now after Mr. Stark found Captain Rogers, you say your inlove with someone else. It's not that hard to figure out." He explained. She nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Mr. Jarvis asked after a moment of silence. She looked at the car. "I'm on my way now to break it off with Daniel. Then...later tonight...I'll tell Steve."

Mr. Jarvis nodded. "Well, this is very important then. Come on. I'll drive you there." He smiled. He opened the car door and she sat down. He then got in the drivers said and started the engine. They drove off.

When they arrived Peggy stared at the daunting building. "Miss Carter, if I may be so bold...Just...say what's in your heart. I'm sure he will understand." Mr. Jarvis told her. She looked down nervously at her hands and shook her head. "I can't. I can't do this to him." She looked up at a concerned looked Mr. Jarvis. "He's been so good to me...he cares for me...and I'm going to go in there and break his heart?! No I can't...I-I won't!" She said firmly.

"Miss Carter...by not telling him you are hurting as much as you would by telling him. What if there's someone else out there who would love him unconditionally and by staying with him your keeping from her? And...it's also unfair to Captain Rogers. He's woken up and found himself in a world where the woman he's inlove with as far as he knows loves someone else. I'm sure its hurting him. Especially when he has to see the woman he loves with another man." Peggy frowned. What he was saying she knew was true.