Whats Going On?

This is a shorter chapter. Hope you enjoy!

Steve's POV.

Steve was stressed out from the events of the week. He kept thinking about everything he had seen. Bucky was siting with Steve on his porch talking. Steve had obviously spaced out and wasn't listening anymore.

"So...Steve? Steve? Are you listening?" "Huh? Oh um...yeah, yeah totally." "Steve what's wrong?" "What? I don't know what your talking Buck." "Yeah you do. Honestly I think that there's always been something off about you ever since I came back to my senses, but now you've gotten worse. What's going on?"

Steve sighed. "If I tell you this I need you to promise not to freak out." "Okay." He answered cautiously. Steve explained the whole story to Bucky. About the tesseract and his dream. "You mean Peggy was old and then....died in your dream?" "Yes." Steve nodded reluctantly. It was hard for him to even think about it.

"Wow. That's hard to believe." "I know, but it's true." "And I was there?" "Yeah." "As the Winter Soldier?" "Yes and no. At first you were, but then I helped you remember who you were and you came back. You helped save a lot of lives even." "I see. I'm just glad I didn't kill anybody." He said soberly. "Yeah." Steve hesitated. He couldn't tell him about Howard's assassination. He wouldn't.

"So Howard was he there?" "Um, well Howard actually had died." "Really how?" Bucky asked worriedly. "He was assonated. By some sort of ghost assassin." Bucky nodded. "Of your dream was a vision of the future then how will we stop his murder?" "We already did. They were going to recruit someone. And if they had he would have ordered Howard to have been killed." "I see." "I also met Howard's son." "What?! That's crazy!" "I know, but I did. His. And is Tony." "Wow." "You can't tell him any of this." Steve warned. "I won't. Don't worry."

"Thanks. Anyway...that's why I've been like the way I have." "I get it now Steve. Oh man I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this." "Thanks Buck." "No problem."