I Won't Say I'm Inlove

Authors Note: Hey everyone! First of all I want to thank you for reading my story and voting. I'm so glad you've enjoyed it. So I was wondering if I should start a new fanfic while I'm still writing this one? And if so, should it be a Luke Skywalker fanfic? Comment and let me know! Thx!

Peggy's POV.

"I'll uh, leave you two alone." Peggy told Steve and Angie awkwardly. "Goodnight, Steve." She said with a sad undertone. She tried to hide it, but she was heartbroken. "Goodnight." He said to her softly. She went in the door and turned back to him giving him one last smile. Then she closed it.

Once inside Peggy went up to her room. She sighed heavily and flopped on her bed. She sat there looking at the window. The glow of street lights shown through. She went over to it and opened the drapes. She had terrible timing. When she looked down she saw Steve and Angie standing at the door saying goodnight. She couldn't hear what they were saying. Suddenly Steve leaned in a kissed Angie.

Peggy's mouth dropped as she held back tears. She closed her mouth her lip quivering from holding back tears. Peggy held herself up against the window frame and leaned against the wall.

She had just seen Steve kiss another girl and this time he kissed her. She hadn't felt this heartbroken since Michael had passed or since Steve had been pronounced dead. Why was she so upset. It's what she wanted right? She asked him to give Angie a chance and he did. Apparently he really liked her. She should be happy for them. Happy that She and Steve could finally move on mutually, but did she want to move on?

She cautiously looked back out the window and saw Steve and Angie smiling at one another. Then Steve said something to Angie, leaned down slowly and kissed her cheek. Peggy's heart fell.

There was no chance now

There was no chance now. He obviously was over her and loved Angie. She watched as Angie went inside leaving Steve there gazing at the door. He put his hand on his pockets and walked off.

Peggy began to cry, but wiped away her tears quickly when she heard a knock at the door. "C-come in!" She stuttered.