Chapter Forty One

"I don't know what you're talking about" Kyungsoo answers. Chanyeol can see his trembling hands. Chanyeol feels frustrated and all these mixed emotions. He stands up and grabs Kyungsoo's shoulder to him. "This is the real reason why I'm looking for someone else. You just can't enter and leave whenever you like Kyungsoo. You keep on playing with my feelings, I'm not a toy!"

Kyungsoo's eyes started to water, he then kisses Chanyeol who kisses him back. Their kiss was aggressive yet very passionate. "I love you Chanyeol. I really do" he says, but Chanyeol doesn't respond and continues their act until they reach the bed.

Taehyung looks at the beach. He used Baekhyun's left over pocket money to go to a nearby beach to calm himself. Good thing there are only a few people so he was able to enjoy the calm and quiet of the sea. He is frustrated at times like this, whenever Baekhyun is hurt and decides to leave everything in his control. He was 5 years old when Baekhyun created Taehyung, while his father started beating him up after getting a failed score in his exam. Taehyung hated Baekhyun's father and is glad that the man is nowhere to be found, it was a lie that Mr Byun is in abroad. They tell this lie so that Eunji would not feel sad and miss their dad. "Wish he was just dead" Taehyung mumbles.

But the same time, Taehyung was glad because of that opportunity he came to this life. He is able to protect Baekhyun whenever he needs to. But now he can't even do anything since Mrs Byun's sickness is something he can't control. Sometimes he wants to get out of Baekhyun's body and have his own so he can show Baekhyun what he can do to the latter, he wants to show Baekhyun that if there is anybody worth loving Baekhyun, it's him.

When Kyungsoo wakes up, he is no longer surprised that Chanyeol is not beside him. He wears his pants and walks to the living room where he finds Chanyeol drinking wine as he looks at the city view. Kyungsoo smiles and walks to him, he kisses the latter's bare back, surprising Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turns to Kyungsoo, he knows he loves this man. He loves Kyungsoo's eyes, nose, lips, jawline, hair, just about everything. He holds the latter's cheek, he wants to tell Kyungsoo how much he means to him and so glad that Kyungsoo loves him back but there is something wrong, deep inside Chanyeol he knows that his feelings were not only for Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol removes his hand and looks back at the view, suprising Kyungsoo. "Chanyeol..." he hugs the taller but there is no response. "I.. I'm ready to be with you." Chanyeol surprisingly looks at Kyungsoo, "what?"

Taehyung decides to go back to the hospital after contemplating and calming Baekhyun inside him. He was surprised to see Kai, Luhan and Sehun chatting outside the room. "Baekhyun" Luhan calls him, but Taehyung knows that Luhan is checking whether Baekhyun is back or not. Taehyung smiles, a smile that Luhan can differentiate. Before Luhan can say something, Kai rushed to his friend.

"Where have you been? You could've told me so I can accompany you" Taehyung smiles. "No, it's okay. I just needed some time alone" Kai nodded in understanding, Sehun then notices something. "Where's your boyfriend? That Chanyeol?" Kai's eyes widen, "so he's really your boyfriend!!" Taehyung laughs, "no. I would never date that yoda"

Luhan smiles and thought, "of course Taehyung won't, but I think Baekhyun will" Sehun hugs Luhan's arm, "but he did care for you Baek. He didn't even sleep the whole time and kept on watching over you. He's sweeter than I am." Which Luhan agreed making Sehun pout.

Kai looks uneasy, but just patted Taehyung's head. "Whatever makes you happy, I'll support you" suprising the three. Taehyung nods, "See Baekhyun, they care about you. So please, come out" he thought.