Chapter Twenty Three

Chanyeol couldn't move. Kyungsoo knows him too much, Kyungsoo can read through him, with Kyungsoo he doesn't have to act because Kyungsoo will accept who he is. The small man already accepted his flaws a long time ago. This doe eyed man was able to bring him to heaven and hell, to be the happiest guy in this world but the same time the saddest, but that's what love is supposed to be right? It should make you feel all these emotions and yet you choose to stay.

But Chanyeol knows he shouldn't. Chanyeol wants to be through this, to be over, to finally move on but how can he move on when the love of his life is just in front of him, waiting for him to love him back?

Chanyeol stops eating, he stands up, surprising Kyungsoo who immediately stands up and tries to stop Chanyeol from walking out from his life, again. "Chanyeol"

Chanyeol looks at him, "I need to go.." Kyungsoo holds the latter's hand tighter, "do you hate me that much? Isn't there any love left from your heart?" Chanyeol wants to respond the truth but he knows it could ruin everything. Ruin all his plans, all his mother's plans, besides his family will never accept the fact that he's gay. Having feelings will ruin all his hard work. Chanyeol moves away and leaves the house.

Baekhyun is nervous as hell, finally Taeyeon allowed them to meet up. For him, Luhan is right, he needs a proper closure so that he can sort his feelings out. He shouldn't like someone just because he's longing for closure and besides he knows he can't like Chanyeol, never in a million years.

He waits by the coffee shop they always hanged out. He's breathing is not normal, he isn't sure on how to talk to Taeyeon or what to talk about at all. He can't even hold his tears whenever he sees her.

A couple of minutes passed and a beautiful lady stops in front of him. "Baekhyun" he turns and sees Taeyeon, looking slightly bored and curious at the same time. He's starting to feel his hands tremble, he stands, "uh.. S-sit down" he offers a seat and she gladly accepts it.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath. "I.. I need to have  a proper good bye" Taeyeon nods slowly, as if thinking of a good way to tell it to him. "Honestly Baek, I left not because I don't love you.. But because I grew tired of us"

Baekhyun can feel his heart slowly shatter, his eyes turn watery but he controls it, he needs to hear and feel everything she's about to say. Taeyeon notices this and she knows it is unfair for Baekhyun not to know the truth, so she lets it out.

"I loved you Baekhyun, I almost thought we'll make it. I never wanted to hurt you because I know you, your case, your traumas, but sometimes people get tired and I'm a human too."

Baekhyun is starting to lose it, his focus is going somewhere but he holds his fists, he can't back out, not now.

"We had a lot of arguements I know but don't you feel it's always about the same thing? It's about your mistakes, your repeatable mistakes"

Baekhyun is crying now, so it is true, everything was ruined because of him. Just like what happened to his family. Everyone will leave him, just like what their dad did to them.

Taeyeon sighs, "That's when I realize that I'm not the person you need. I can't help you to become a better person. My equations won't match your solution"

Taeyeon watch Baekhyun, she's afraid honestly. She's afraid that she'll say the wrong words and break Baekhyun, break him even if he's already broken and dead inside. She knows about Taehyung, and she's waiting for him to appear but it seems like Taehyung wants Baekhyun to hear everything.

"Baek, I'm sorry.."

Chanyeol enters the club, he wants to get wasted, he's so depressed because of Kyungsoo and he wants to release everything, even if it means having a one night stand with another stranger. He  gets a beer and joins the people busy dancing. He wants to be out of control, he wants to enjoy this and deal with his reality later on.

He is busy dancing and chatting with some strangers when a certain person catches his eye. That petite person is in the middle of the dance floor, but he doesn't look like a party goer since his moves are a little off. Chanyeol checks the person from head to toe, he's petite with pearly white skin, just like his type.

Chanyeol doesn't waste time and goes to the stranger. He holds the waist of the stranger but the stranger doesn't seem to mind and continue dancing, Chanyeol smirks and dance until the person turns to him, making Chanyeol sober from that moment.

"B-Baekhyun?!"