Epilogue

(Cato's POV)

I see her running towards towards me with her arms wide open. She has a huge smile on her face and tears of joy.

"Cato!" She yells with a smile.

"Clove!" I yell back.

My eyes begin to water. She's here. She's safe. We can live together... Forever. I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face as I embrace her so tightly. When I pull away from the hug, I touch her hair, her face and I kiss her, to make sure that this was actually real. It's Real.

"Clove Sevina, nothing can tear us apart now, I want you to be mine forever. I love you more than anything in the world. I know I don't have a ring yet, but I'll get one soon. Will you marry me?" I ask her with a smile. I was on my knees with her hands in mine and she smiles and nods her head.

"Yes of course, Cato! Yes! I love you." She grins and kisses me. I missed they way how are lips fit perfectly together. I love her more than anything in the world, and she is mine and I am hers. In a way, both of the 74th hunger games the star-crossed lovers got to be with their partner. Katniss and Peeta have won the games and will live a happy life in the Victors Village. Clove and I will get married soon and live together, forever.

___________________________

So that's it :) that's the story of the star-crossed lovers of District 2! Thank you guys so much for reading and I love you guys so much! CLATO FOREVER!!

Haha... Was that a good epilogue? Comment and vote please if you liked it!

-madison xxoo