Epilogue for AE

(Clove's POV)

I stand hand in hand on the stage here in district 12 with the love of my life. The victory tour, it all starts here in 12. It's been so hard the past couple of days, I've gotten a lot of hate for killing Katniss and Peeta. Luckily, Cato said he would do all the talking for this stop.

"Hello. On the behalf of me and my fiancé, we are honoured to be here with the families of your fallen tributes, Katniss and Peeta." He begins.

I manage to spot the families standing on a podium, Peeta's family stares me down like I'm a murder, mind you, I am. I shakily take a deep breathe and move my gaze to the Everdeens. A young blonde girl who must be Katniss's sister, Primrose, her mother by her side. I can't imagine what it's like for her. If I lost Trevor, it would be unbearable.

Cato puts down the speech cards that Cianna made us, "Katniss and Peeta were both lovers, just like Clove and I. I know it's our fault that they're no longer with you, but in a way it's the Capitol's." Cato's eyes change from sincerity into hatred. "The Capitol taught us from the day we were born that killing is okay, that in the Hunger Games, you want to win. But now, since I've won, I've never felt any more guilty in my life. These whole Games are stupid, children battling to the death until only one remains. What's the point? If you win, you are classified as a cold hearted murderer, constantly living in guilt and regret." WHAT IS HE DOING!? HE WILL GET HIMSELF KILLED FOR SAYING THESE BAD THINGS ABOUT HE CAPITOL.

"Therefore, we are so terribly sorry for your losses and the last thing I'd like to add is... f*ck the god damn Capitol!" He practically screams into the microphone. My heart is beating a million times per minute, he basically just dug himself his death bed.

District 12 is cheering, hooting and hollering, probably because finally someone told the Capitol what's been going threw everyone's mind.

A Peacekeeper holds me back as another one attacks Cato, shoving him the ground, he places the barrel of a gun over top of his heart.

"NO!" I scream, tears begining to pour down my cheeks. Cato, no he can't die. Please, no! I act reflexively, kicking the Peacekeeper in the crotch, he lets go of me and grunts loudly.

I sprint towards the Peacekeeper pinning Cato down and I grab a knife from under my belt. I stab it straight in in his back, piercing the flesh through his back and shattering his heart. The crowd cries and Peacekeepers begin to swarm around us.

"We have to run away, now! Before the kill us!" I panic, taking him by the hand and running for our lives.

----------------------------------------------

Okay guys so that's it! This is a preview for a possible sequel! What do you think? Should I make a sequel to this? Comment down below! Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end :)

-madison xxoo