December 20, 2016

Hey, this will be short cause I go to bed at 9:00pm

Hi, I am a quiet person in reality though people see me as a loud outgoing person. Newsflash! Its a mask. And for my friends who don't know this and are finding out this way, sorry.

There will be some who get that but others will not.

Heres my story:

I came to school, wanting to fit in. Stupid things happened and I made a friend which led to connections. I put on that mask, that mask I have been wearing since the age of six, and walked as if I were them. Talked as if I were them, and acted as if I were them. Not once did that mask fall, but grow tighter around my face and is now effecting my personal life. My life is hard, very hard. You may rage and click away saying, "This girl don't know nothin! She say her life is hard, but not as hard as mine!" Well, buddy, I have to agree. I don't know anything. My life may not be as hard as yours but everyone has a different life and a different level of struggle to it.

I'm sorry for rambling but I have to go now. Thank you for listening if you stayed.

Tomorrows Diary will be similar but probably deeper or not as deep.

Thank you...and I love you (platonically) and I am very happy to have people in my life who will listen. Thank you and I will be back tomorrow.