Chapter four: Time for MagCon

The girls recieved a text from Shawn saying: "Meet me at the airport! The guys are gonna be here in 2 hours!" So they ask their parents if they could bring them to the airport. But none of them said yes. They replied to Shawn with a text saying: "Sorry Shawn. None of our parents can bring us... So sorry, see you at MagCon tho! :D"

{Shawn's P.O.V} Bummer! I really wanted them to meet the boys ahead of time... Oh well, nothing I can do.

Two days went by; it was time for MagCon! Daggs arrives the first so she waits patiently for Gab and Jan. Then Jan arrives but no sign of Gab. After the longest ten minutes of their lives, Gab finally arrived!

Gab: Sorry I'm so late.... My brother was throwing a fit.

Daggs: It's all god! Let's go!!

They all hurry inside to get a seat close enough to see Shawn and the boys on stage. The guys end up coming out only after everyone was sat down.. Witch took about 15 minutes. When they walked on stage, the crowd wnt completely wild! All you heard was: " I love you!" , " You're the best!" or even " I wanna kiss you!" The guys were trying to talk but couldn't have the chance to because of these obsessed girls! After the boys introduced them selves, Shawn started to sing a few songs.

Shawn: Thank's guys! Um before I start singing again, I'd like to invite two important girls up here to sing with me! These girls, I only met them not that long ago, but they made an impact on my life and now they're really important to me! Gab, Jan, Daggs, come up here girlies!

So they walked up the stage and all four sung "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood. They all had a blast singing up there! Everyone liked the girls voices, and they wouldn't shut up about them afterwards!

{Gab's P.O.V} Wow! I had a blast! I still can't believe he did that! It was just soo much fun! But the BEST part was, to see all these MagCon fans cheering and screaming for us! Just, I'll never forget this!

{Jan's P.O.V} Omg! This is so cool! I'll be able to brag to all my friends that I sung, up on stage, with Shawn Mendes at MagCon! And if they don't believe me... I'll just have to show them the video!

{Dagg's P.O.V} Incredible! I can't believe I got over my stage freight at MagCon! This is amazing! I have to thank Shawn for all this! OMG!

They met all the other boys and took awsome pictures with them, plus got them to sign their pillow cases and hoddies! They hung out at the after-party for the VIP's (the ones who baught the VIP ticket). They had so much fun and Nash suggested they came to their rooms after, you know, to chill!