Chapter twenty seven: Awe! How sweet!

The next day, everyone decided to go see Cam at the hospital, but not all at once. Didn't want to overwhelm him to to much. Janel came real early to see Cam again. Nash, Carter and Matt went im to see him first, well after Janel.

Nash: Hey buddy! How you doin?

Cam: Aaah, I'm doing alright, how are you?

Nash: I mean, you saved me so I'm pretty good! *he said with a chuckle*

Matt: Aah so that's the reason you got... *he points his fingers as a gun* BAM BAM! *whisper* shot! *he said with a surprised, sarcastic face*

Carter: Guys... *he said looking at his phone*

Matt, Cam, Jan, Nash: What?

Carter: Guys, I have to post nudes on Twitter... I got more RTs then FAVs.

Cam: Well hey, your fans wanna see. Go on!

Carter felt really uncomfortable. He wasn't really going to do it, but in his mind, there was a very hot girl waiting to see him nude. As he's admiring her and thinking wether talk to her or not, he gets distracted and Matt decides to run up behind him and pull his pants down. Under those pineapple pants, were surprisingly small pineapple underwear. Everyone laughed. Everyone outside the room ran in to see Carter's embarrassing moment. Everyone laughed as he pulled his pants up. Everyone seen Cam and said hi, spent time with him then left. As everyone left the room, Cam told Carter to stay.

Cam: *whisper* psssst. Carter?

Carter: Yeah?

Cam: You do know, Janel is my girlfriend right?

Carter: SHIT!!

Cam: It's all good! Just no more googley eyes. As hard as that is.

Carter left and a few days went by. Magcon was cancelled for the rest of the weekend. It was pushed back to next weekend. Only the ticket holders knew about it. Everyone stayed for the week and did many things. Gab had just finished reading TFIOS. Shawn seemed pretty suspicious every time she pulled out the book. She was wondering what was going on. So she pulled Jan and Elo back.

Gab: Guys?

Jan, Elo: Yeah?

Gab: Do you know anything about Shawn? He's been acting all weird whenever I pull out TFIOS..

Jan: *gasp* Maybe, he's gonna take you see the movie?

Elo: Or, he got you a private Meet and Greet session with the cast?

Gab: HAHAHA! Y'all are too funny! We all know that would be impossible.

Jan: If only tho!

Gab: So you guys DON'T know anything?

Jan: Nope.

Elo: Sorry. *she said lifting her shoulders*

Gab walked back into the room where Shawn was sitting. He grabbed her by the hand and practically dragged her out of the hotel. He drove her to the movie theater. Gab was very confused...

Shawn: I have a feeling you'll like this movie!

Gab: What movie?

Shawn: Can't say! It'll ruin the surprise. *he said with a half, crooked smile*

Gab: Nooo? Really? *she thought of Augustus Waters*

Shawn lifted his shoulder and gave an other crooked smile. They got in the theater and there it was, on the big screen, "The Fault In Our Starts, by John Green" Gab tried to stay calm. She cried lots and so did Shawn. Not a surprise. After the movie, she jumped up and gave a big hug to Shawn and whispered "Best. Date. Ever." and he replied "It's not over yet." They both got in the car. But he wasn't driving back to the hotel. She was wondering where to now. He was giggling all the way. She kinda got annoyed a little. They parked behind a strange, tall, red brick building. Shawn opened the door and offered a hand to Gab. She found herself blushing. They held hands to the door. They took the elevator but the music was so much better than other elevators, it was the soundtrack of TFIOS. What a coincidence! The elevator doors open and it leads to a room, sorta like the Literal Heart of Jesus. The support group chairs, the carpet and all. Shawn tells her to take a seat. A few minutes went by and they hear foot steps walk in. Little did Gab know, it WAS a private Meet and Greet with the cast, author and other people no one cares about. Gab started crying.

Ansel (Augustus) : Oh no! Don't cry! It's just us!

Gab: J-just y-you?

Shai (Hazel) : Yeah, just us!

Shawn: She's a little exited!

John (Author) : Yeah, we can tell!

They talked and hung out for at least a good hour. At the end, they all signed a poster and gave it to Gab. She was so happy but that wasn't it. They all followed her on Twitter and took awesome selfies. They all said good bye and went back to their own hotels. Gab couldn't sleep that night. She kept bugging Shawn.

Gab: *pokes Shawn several times* That. Was. THE best date. Ever!

Shawn: Oh, so it was a date?

Gab: I guess it was!

Shawn: Our FIRST date actually!

They hugged and cuddled all night.

~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really long chapter! I went to go see TFIOS the night before and got a signed poster so thats where i got the idea :D OMG IT WAS SOOO GOOD OMG GO WATCH IT IF U CAN!!! Amazing! Yeah so uh, byee