Chapter twenty five: The Wilkinator.

*Gab recieves a text*

Person: Hey!

Person: Is this the beautiful Gab? :D

Gab: Uh... Yeah. Who is this and how did you get my number?

Person: OH! I'm sorry. It's Sam! :D

Gab: Urgh. What do you want Sam. I don"t want anything to do with you.

Sam: What? Why? Did I do something wrong?

Gab: Uh... Hellooo. You molested me! Don't you remember?

Sam: Uh... O.o We've never met before..

Gab: O.o ?? If you're not Sam Pottorff...

Sam: Ooh. No no! It's Sam Wilk... O.o You ok?

Gab: Yeah. :/ Sorry.

Gab and Sam texted for a while. Gab was totally freaking Inside and out but didn't tell Sam. She wanted to act as cool as possible. The week went by and Nash was back home. He got so much better. Chemo was going well and he felt like he was before he was diagnosed. Chad (his father) didn't want him to go to the next Magcon. But Nash insisted on going. The next city was Colorado. They all met up at the air port and hung out after going to the hotel. Nash had to carry an oxygen tank around. His cancer started spreading in both his lungs. After meeting a few fans at the Colorado mall, they all headed back to the hotel. In Gilinsky's and Johnson's room had someone sitting on one of the beds, back to the door. A few seconds later, all you hear is both Jacks yelling "WILKINATOR!!!". Everyone rushed to see Sam. Gab Jan and Elo didn't quite process who it was. Then Gab yelped.

Sam: Hey! Nice to finally meet you!

Gab: *panicking* ... Oh! Uh, yeah you t-to!

Sam: You ok? You seem... Pale.

Gab: *shaking her head* Oh uh, yeah sorry. I'm a little exited. *she blushes*

Sam: Awe isn't that cute! Who could resist that face!

Shawn: Eherm. I'm here.

Gab: Oh! Right! Sam, me and Shawn are an item!

Sam: Aweh. *he said with a sad face*

Gab: I know I know. I'm too hard to resist. But it's life. *she said with a huge smile*

They all talked and hung out until they went to bed. Magcon started early the next day.

~~~~

Sorry if i didnt update... I wrote most this chapter in school then we had to leave the computers.. And i forgot i hadn't uploaded. Lol well heres another filler. Im sorryyy

Any suggestions, comment or message me. Or tweet me/DM me : MagconsWishbone