Chapter seven: It's Time.

As they walk back into the room, Sam goes up to Gab and starts to whisper sweet nothings in to her ear while cuddling her. Nash emediatly knows she is uncomfortable - he decides to go help her out a little. 

Nash: Get off of her you doof.

Taylor: Yeah, can't you tell she's uncomfortable?

Sam: Oh... I'm so sorry, Gab.

Gab: What ever.

She walks away and she realizes Shawn is pretty sad in his little corner. She wants to do something about it but she is too scared she'll mess things up even more. So it's about midnight and Jan is getting a little sleepy. So is Aaron. 

Aaron: Well, I'm going to bed. See y'all in the morning.

Hayes: Yeah, me too. I can barely have a conversation withought closing my eyes. Peace from the streets

Jan: Again with my lines.... what am I gonna do witcha'!

Hayes: Oh haha, sorry bout' that.. Well do you have a room to sleep in?

Jan: Yeah, Gab, Daggs and I are gonna crash in Shawn's room. Bye

They all went to their own rooms and Jan, Nat, Gab and Shawn headed down the hall to go to their room. Once inside, Nat and Gab headed toward the bathroom to take of their makeup. They came out and Jan was already passed out on the bed. With her hogging it, there was only room for one more person. Nat decides to go to bed with Jan and Gab was left to sleep either with Shawn, or on the floor. She chose the floor. About 50 mins went by and Shawn couldn't sleep and neither could Gab.

Gab: Psstt... Shawn? Are you still up? *she said whispering

Shawn: Yeah? Who said that? *he also said whispering

Gab: It's me... Gab. Just meet me in the pool in 5 mins. We need to talk.

Five minutes went by and Shawn met up with Gab at the pool. They were both pretty nervous, Shawn was sweating like a wild boar, and Gab was blushing and had a major headache. They sat down on each a beach chair and started discussing about earlier.

Shawn: What do you want? I thought you didn't like me...

Gab: Shawn.. Please. I didn't mean that to happen.

Shawn: What? Oh the ''I don't know what to say, Shawn'' you didn't mean THAT?

Gab: Yes, I did mean that, just not in the way I said it. I meant it in the way that, I'm flattered. Didn't you see me blush? All my worries went away when you told me you like me, but now I'm not sure you like me anymore...

Shawn interupts Gab from talking with a passionate kiss... They both closed their eyes and blushed. It was the perfect night! The only thing that went wrong... Sam was watching.