Chapter eight: Fight, Fight, Fight!

They went back up to their room and slept in the same bed. They cuddled until they fell asleep. The next morning, Jan woke up and woke Nat up. They were really jellous of Shawn and Gab.

Jan: Hey! Daggs! Look.

Daggs: Hah! I guess she told him...

Jan: Or just wouldn't shut up! *She said jokingly

They all woke up and went downstairs to the buffet room. Today, they were serving free breakfast. They tried getting a table big enough for all of them but unfortunaltely, it was not possible! So they all sat at tables beside eachother. Aaron, Cam, Nash, Taylor, Sam and Matt were at one table. Carter, Jack and Jack and Mahogany an other, and Shawn, Gab, Jan, Nat, Hayes and Jc were at an other. They all ate breakfast then all the girls (Jan, Gab, Nat, Mahogany & Skylynn) went for a swim at the pool. All the guys headed upstairs to Nash's room. The girls had lots of fun but didn't stay very long. Sky was getting a little sassy; she missed Nash and Hayes. They headed up when Mahogany walked in the room and stopped, in shock.

Jan: What? Whats going on in there?

Skylynn: Nash!! Are you ok! *She said really sadly.

Nat: Gab! Don't look now.

Naturally, she looked and started to cry. Nat and Jan tried to stop it all but ended up like Nash did. Mahogany was trying to keep Gab and Sky as calm as possible. They were both balling their eyes out. Danny came, running, to stop all this. He pulled Shawn and Sam appart. They were both pretty bruised up. After the fight stopped, Nash, Jan and Nat got sent to the nurses office, where Shawn and Sam were alredy. Hayes came running out, grabbing his little sister so tight. They rest of the boys helped them in and had them calm down. 

Cam: Hey, you ok?

Gab: Yeah. I over reacted. 

Jack G: No, you didn't. 

Aaron: You have the right to be sad.. and mad.

Taylor: Hey, we tryed. So did Nash and your friends.

Gab: Yeah. I guess. Are they gonna be ok?

Mahogany: I'm not quite sure.. Let's head down? 

Gab agreed and they all headed down to the nurses office. The doctors said they would be alright but might need to stay a few more hours. They were all so devistated. All those fans, wanting to see them. They might not even see them. They sat there for about an hour waiting on the doctor to come and tell them what's going on. Here he comes...

~~~ Hey guysss!!! I have decided to upload every Wednesday from now on! :D Hope you guys like itt! Sorry this one was a little intense and long.. Oh Well! It's fun! Upload next Wednesday, maybe a little earlier if I feel like it ;) Bai cx ~~~