Chapter twenty: Everything is Falling Back Together...

Gab and Shawn woke up by the sound of Elo and Jan crying at the door. They didn't want to break the cuddling but they were worried. Jan and Elo came in and seen Shawn in her bed... They knew they got back together but were too sad about Hayes and Nash.

Jan: *sniff sniff* I-I don't k-know what to d-do...

Gab: What did I miss?!

Elora: Nash Hayes Cam and Carter left...

Gab: Yes i know... And I'm sorry Elo.

Elo: But Hayes didn't make an ordinary exit.

Jan: *sobs and moans in mourning*

Gab: Jan, calm down...

Elo: He turned around and kissed her then left.

Jan: *screams in pillow*

Shawn: *patting Jan's back* It's gonna be alright.

Shawn consults Jan and Elora while looking at Gab practically saying that he doesn't know what to say. So Gab told him basically what to do. Jan and Elora feel so much better. He kissed each their forehead and hugged them. Shawn is such a sweetheart! A few hours went by and everyone hung out. They went to the mall and hung out at the food court. Everyone sitting in front of Elo and Jan were laughing. Two hands are placed on Jans eyes. *Guess who!* a familiar voice spoke... She turned around really quick hoping for it to be her first kiss, and it was Hayes. She jumped up and hugged him really tight. Everyone was shouting out *aweeeh!* *thats so cute*. They hugged for a very long time then Jan finally spoke.

Jan: How long will you be here? *she said with a worried look*

Hayes: Don't worry babe. I'm not leaving. *he said with a big smile on his face*

Jan: *hugging him again* I love you.

Hayes: I love you too. And I'm not letting you go again.

Elora felt kinda sad that only Hayes has come and not Nash. She decided to walk toward a restaurant. A boys voice spoke *Hello! What can I do for you?*. She felt like she knew who it was. But couldn't figure out who. He came out of the salad bar, took his hoodie off. His luscious brown hair with that sparkling blonde highlight shone in the light of the mall sun roof...