Chapter twenty nine: Everything is Clearing up!

Hayes wiped the tears off of Jan's face and kissed her forehead. They walked back in the dark filled room hugging. Everyone shouted: "AWEEEH". Jan blushed as he hugged tighter. They ended up all falling asleep in that room. When they woke up, all the lights were on. They were all so happy to see that everything was back to normal. Well at least they hoped. They were also sick of all these tricks. Jacob wasn't really doing anything when all this happened then he pulled everyone aside. He was holding a giant piece of paper with a bunch of writing.

Taylor: What the hell Jacob?! School's over! This is no time to be doing math!

Jacob: No! It's not math. Look! *he said pointing on the paper*

Shawn: It's all of our names... Why?

Jacob: You know all the bad things that have happened?

Everyone: yeah...

Jacob: Well, turns out that they all happened right before Jack and Jack did something... Except for the beach. But they probably knew we were going, that's why they did it.

Everyone: Ooooooh.

Johnson: But why us?

Gilinsky: Yeah! Why us?

Jacob: Jealousy, fun, anything really. But all that remains a mystery, for now.

Mahogany: You're so smart! *she said blushing and hugging his arm*

~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the REALLY short chapter but im really tired and i decided i wanted to fangirl all night. Okay. Im not weird.

Well i was wondering how old y'all are and where ur from. Comment!

Im 13, and im from Canada!

Byee