Chapter six: Does she Like him?

...

Gab: Oh.. Um, I'm not sure what to say. *she says as she blushes

Shawn: Oh! I get it, you just don't like me that way. All that trouble of telling you, just to feel embarassed! *he says, leaving the room in depretion

Gab: Shawn WAIT! ... *a moment of silence* What have I done?

A few awkward hours pass as everyone is having fun but the two. Nat starts to think there is something wrong with Gab, but isn't sure. Jan, on the other hand, KNOWS there is something wrong. They pull her aside and go in the hallway to talk.

Jan: Gab, we know there is something wrong... What's up?

Gab: Well, *Looks around* well, Shawn told me sam likes me..

Daggs: REALLY! Cool!

Gab: No! Not cool... He also said, *short pause* He likes me too.

Jan: Aweeeh! That's so cute!

Daggs: Yeah!

Gab: I know! But then I told him that I didn't know what to say, because i was so speechless. So then he walked away thinking I don't like him that way.

Daggs: Well, you need to tell him you like him too!

Jan: But do you like him back? Do you know for sure?

Gab: Yes! I know for a fact I want to be with him.. Just, he probably hates me now.

Daggs: Oh... Well I don't really wanna keep talking about it, it's just gonna make you feel bad, so what do you say? Let's go back in there and have fun?

Gab: Ok! Thanks guys! I needed to take that off my chest!

* Sorry this ones is short but I'll ba adding more for sure! And I'm thinking of only adding on 1 day a week, but I'm not sure what day. So please comment what day of the week I should add! ( So I'll be adding every week so I don't make you wait an odd amount of days :P )*