Chapter fifteen: Suicide?

... Nash: Sam abused you...

Gab: No. No he didn't. He didn't mean it. I swear!

Elora: Gab, listen. He did abuse you, he just wants you for.. You know.. I'm telling you.

Gab: No he doesn't! He loves me and I love him. We're together now and we love eachother.

Elora: NO! Stop. He doesn't love you. You're his slave. Whenever you do something he does't like, he WILL abuse you. I'm telling you, he just wants you for HIS pleasure.

Gab: NO! You don't understand! *she gets up and goes toward her room*

Nash: *Stops Gab as gently as can be* Gab! Wait, I don't want you to get hurt.

Gab: HE WONT HURT ME.

Nash: Oh yeah? Look at yourself. You're full of bruises, you're bleeding. Sam doesn't love you. And you need to understand that. For YOUR sake.

Gab: *looks in Mirror* Oh, my, god. HE did this to me?

Nash: Yeah... The "man" you "love".

Gab: Oh. I'm sorry, I'm gonna go to the nurses office.

Nash walked Gab to the office. The nurse said she'll be ok, but she'll have to rest. Everyone was so devistated and sarted bulding trust issues against Sam. He was sent to the police office with Danny. Surprisingly the officers let Sam off with a warning. But next time he touches a girl, he goes in jail. While all of this happens, no one seems to find Shawn. He doesn't know what went on, or if Gab is ok. Elora went on the roof to cool off. And Shawn was, on the edge, about to jump...