Chapter twenty eight: After a Good Thing, Comes a Bad One Again

The next morning, everyone was jealous of Gab and Shawn. Especially Matt! They headed down stairs to go grab some breakfast and met a few fans. They hung out for a few hours and decided to go to the beach for the day. So they all got ready, packed a lunch and a Bose wireless sound system. They decided not to tweet out that they were at the beach. They didn't want anyone to know they were still in town. They got at the beach and it was surprisingly empty. It was a really hot day and the air was very humid. They started to wonder for a minute. Then they just bolted for the beach. They laid their towels and blankets on the burning sand and put up a few umbrellas. Mahogany blasted some narley tunes and they all started walking to the beach. As soon a Taylor was about to run in, a police officer came running towards them.

Officer: What ever you do, don't, go, in, the, water! *he said between gasps for air*

Aaron: Oh c'mon. What can be so wrong with the water? Is it "Too hot" ? *he said mocking like the officer*

Officer: Oh no! Much worse.

*they all started talking wondering what could be worse*

Officer: *blows his whistle* Guys!

Johnson: Sorry.

Officer: A lady seen two mysterious guys all dressed in black putting an odd substance in the water. A few hours later, three kids and five teens came running out, with melting skin.

Gab: *backs up into Shawn* Oh my god!

Shawn: *wrapping his hands around Gab* How does that even make sense?

Officer: We don't know. They afterwards took off in a black cargo van. So be careful.

Nash: Hey! Two guys dressed in black, in a black cargo van?

Officer: Yep.

Nash: Those are the guys that came to Magcon!

Officer: So you know them? *he said in confusion*

Nash: No... *he said shaking his head* They're the ones who shot at Magcon. *putting more emphasis on the "shot" *

Officer: Really how do you know?

Nash explained everything that happened that day.

Officer: Oh! Okay, well tell me if you have further details.m,

officer gave Nash his number and they all packed up and went back to the hotel. They took about an hour or two just figuring out where they would go. They decided on staying in and going for dinner later. So they hung out, did a little karaoke. As soon as Johnson was done singing, the power went out.

Gilinsky: AH C'MON! I was gonna go next! *he said whining*

*the landline started ringing.*

Jan: Hello?

Woman: Yes, hello. I was calling to inform you that the power will be out for the rest of the night considering we have no idea what happened.

Jan: Oh, okay thank you!

Woman: No problem. Have yourself a great night!

Jan: Thanks you too! *she said hanging up*

Hayes: Who was that?

Jan: The front desk-

Taylor: *interrupting* What did THEY want?

Jan: They just told me they don't know what caused this and the power might be out all night. *she looked very sad*

Hayes: What's wrong babe?

Jan: Oh! Nothing... Nothing i promise.

Hayes: Hun, come here. *he pulls her out of the room* What's wrong?

Jan: *very embarrassed* I'm, I'm scared of the dark...

Hayes: Oh no! No hunny. It's gonna be okay. You have me!

Jan: *crying in embarrassment* Oh wow! My night in shining armor!

~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but yaaah. I have an idea for the next few chapterss!!!