Chapter thirty: More and More and More!

They all talked about the situation but not too too loud considering they two guys might be in the hotel. I mean, you never know right? The next morning, they check twitter, lots of mentions and DMs and such, just like any other day. But today, something was different. Most mentions were about some hate account. Of course, about Jack and Jack, again with this. Gilinsky was being curious and went to go check the account. The @ was "@JackJackMustDie". Johnson said after reading it: "Wow! Such an offending user!" Everyone laughed at his sarcasm. Gilinsky then read the name. "Dem Two Guys ;)"

Johnson goes and says something... Again. "Oooooooh! Someones cool now!" Everyone laughed once again. They had only posted three tweets. The first one read: "Wow! Telling the cops y'all know us... Pathetic no? lol." The second one said: "This hotel has AMAZING service ;)" with this tweet was attached a photo. A photo of Jack and Jack's room door. They decided to chat on a group convo. since the guys were probably listening.

They made a plan:

Taylor, Dillon and Aaron would go to Starbucks. Then, Shawn and Gab, Nash and Elora and Hayes and Jan would go for a "triple date" at Pizza Hut. Witch was about a block away from Starbucks. After they would leave, Jack and Jack would go "meet up with the boys" at Starbucks. Then Mahogany and Jacob would go to the mall, again, not too far from everyone else. And everyone else would of stayed at the hotel. After each group left, the next would keep an eye out for the two mysterious guys. They all knew this was going to take a while, so decided to go early enough.

So the plan started. Aaron tweeted out "Going out to Starbucks with the boyz @taylorcaniff @DillonRupp_ #whitegirlproblems"

No sign of no boys. Even after they left. So around 10-15 minuted after, the next group left. Once they arrived, they took a selfie for twitter. Jan captioned it "Triple date! :$". Still no sign of the two. Around 20-30 minutes, Johnson and Gilinsky tweeted "Meeting up with the boys :P @taylorcaniff @AaronCarpenter_ @DillonRupp_". so they left. Jacob kept peeking out the door, making sure the guys were following up behind them. He then seen two guy-ish figures catching up. Jacob and Mahogany jumped infront of them. They both yelled "STOP". Turns out, it wasn't even two guys. It was two girls, going to a rock concert.

Jacob: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! *he said really concerned"

Girl 1: Oh it's all good!

Girl 2: Hey! You're Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany LOX!!!

Mahogany: Yep that's us! And what are your names?

Girl 1: I'm Cassidy and this is Emma!

Emma: Can we get a picture?! Please?

Mahogany: Of course! Any time!

They took many pictures.

Cassidy: Oh! Gosh! Emma, we need to go! Like, NOW!

Jacob: Oh right! You guys have a concert to go to! Who is it?

Emma: Panic at the Disco!

Mahogany: Sweet! Now hurry! Go have fun!

The girls left in a hurry. But after that, still no sign of the two guys. Jacob decided to text everyone to come back. Shawn, Gab, Jan, Hayes, Elora and Nash stayed at Pizza Hut to continue their date. They were just walking around the city, checking new things out. Suddenly one of their phone rings. It was Jack Gilinsky. The notification was from twitter, from "Dem Two Guys ;)". They all looked at him like he was stupid. He replied "Well, I at least wanna know whats gonna happen to me next!" They laughed and then checked out the tweet. It was a picture of Shawn at pizza hut. The caption read "Hmmm. He looks bored. Let's end his misery ;)". They all freaked out and immediately texted them. They started to rush over to Pizza Hut. The gang had met up with the rest outside. They walked back to the hotel and explained why they had to leave so early. As they got back at the hotel, Gab had gotten a follow from them. She then followed them back. Everyone got mad at her for doing it.

Shawn: *yelling at her* Are you crazy?! Who's side are you on?! Ours? Or theirs?! Like c'mon Gab. I thought you were better then that...

Gab: *interrupting him* SHAWN! I did it for a reason.

Shawn: Witch is? *he said raising one eyebrow*

Gab: I'm gonna DM them. Ask them why they're doing this.

Shawn: Oh. *he said looking down, almost embarrassed*

Gab: *reading what she is typing* Why are you guys doing this to them. Did they do anything to you?

A few minutes later, we hear her phone buzz. It was their reply.

Gab: *reading their reply* Yes they did. And it was horrible.

Mahogany: Well what is it?! *she said un patiently*

Gab: Oh! They answered again. *she starts reading the text* We're doing this because...

~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry lol. Sorry for the really crappy chapter, I've been really distracted writing this. Sorry if there are any mistakes or phrases that just dont make sense. Also, im sorry it took so long. I know it did and i feel so bad. Its not because of the other book im writing, i actually havent even started it. But its because i completely forgot to upload. Im so sorry.

*for my new book*

If any of you are o2l fans, and are planning on reading it. You probably already heard about what happened recently. Well, this isnt going to affect my book. I will write it like i would of written in a week ago. I mean, hes still part of this to me so if you dont like this idea, then you can leave ^_^

- bieee