Chapter ten: The Betrayal

• Dedicated to Elora Conrad

After Magcon was over, everyone headed up to Mahogany's room. That's where they were all going to stay that night. Elora, Nash, Jc and Hayes were acting really weird and Gabby wanted to know why. So she asked to talk to Jc out in the hallway.

Gabby: Hey Cj Kailen, I need to talk to u.

Jc: Don't call me that. 

*Out of the room*

Jc: What's up chickypoo?

Gabby: Don't call me that! But we need to talk... you've been acting really weird since we arrived... Like REALLY weird. 

Jc: Uh.. Really? I haven't noticed.. *He said trying to hide something.*

Gabby: No Eh? So you  absolutely don't know ANYTHING between you, Hayes, Nash and Elora that's been going on? Eh?

Jc: Stop it with the "Eh"s. We're gonna have to start calling you "Canada" just like Shawn. *he said with a flirty face*

Gabby: What ever, it could be our couple name *she also said with a flirty face* But spill bud. 

Jc: All right all right. I may or may not have a slight crush on your friend Daggs... *he said blushing and looking down*

Gabby: *all exited* REALLY!!! Aweeeeeh! Little Jc's a softy! *she said talking in a baby voice* But what about the others?

Jc: Ok. So Hayes likes Jan and Nash likes Elora. I'm not sure what's going on with her though.

Gabby: Thanks! Thats all I needed. 

They walk back into the room as if nothing happened. Gabby though, every time Jc was with Nat, she made flirty and kissy faces when she wasn't looking. Hayes and Jan allredy seemed  really close. But Elora and Nash were spending an awfull lot of time together, weather flirting or just talking. They both ended up leaving the room holding hands. Gabby was really mad.

{ Gabby's P.O.V }

OMG! How could Elora do this to me? She know's he's my bestfriend... Now it'll just be awkward. I NEED to find out where they're going and what they're doing. I follow up not far behing them to listen to their conversation. They walk in to Nash's room with the door right open.

Elo: So, what did you want to tell me?

Nash: Well, I wanted to tell you... That the moment i seen you, outside that nurse office, I fell inlove with your beauty! Then I accually got to see your wild side during Magcon, and to actually get to know you tonight. And let me just tell you, you have an AMAZING personality! And I think I might actually, LOVE you. 

Elo: Oh. My. God. I'm flattered! I feel the same about you! Every time I'm around you, well, I get major butterflies! Infact, I have some right now!

Nash: Me too! *short pause* Elora, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?

Elo: YES! Yes yes yes! 

They have a very long, passionate hug and then Nash pulls her closer to him, gently kissing her lips. Both their eyes were closed and they felt the fireworks fly accross the room. Gabby felt a certain envy that made her yell and stomp out. As she yelled: "URGH" , Nash and Elora break from their kiss and are totally shocked to learn she has been watching them this whole time.