Chapter twenty four: Is he Dead, or Nah?

Jan: It's something about Nash... He's, he's...

Gab: He's dead?!

Jan: No. But he's dying. He had an other seizure, and a panic attack. The doctors say it's caused by something that he misses. Or in this case, someone. *she said looking at Elora still crying*

Gab: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. *she said hugging Elora*

Elo Gab and Jan hung out at Elo's house for a while. They were afterwards having a sleepover at Jan's... Again. Sam had texted Gab and the girls were sorta worried yet mad at the same time. He said "Hey, I hope you can understand what happened. I'm really sorry and I promise I will never do it again. I love you Gab <3". Gab and the girls were furious. He didn't know she had a boyfriend so i guess it was sort of ok. But she still didn't want anything to do with him. Gab then texted Shawn to take care of it. But as soon as she sent the text, she realized it wasn't the greatest idea ever considering they had already gotten in a fight. Now, no one can stop them. She soon got a text from Sam again, reading "Gab, why would you ask Shawn to help you with this? Don't you hate him? Obviously you're too scared to handle this on your own. What are you scared? Scared that I'll molest you again? Well, I can tell you right now, that was an error and it'll never happen again. You're better off with me than Shawn. Oh! And btw, Trevor doesn't like you." Then soon later sent an other one. "Oh I get it, you and Shawn are together again. What about Kelly? Doesn't he like her? Wow. What a slut you are. I'm glad I left you."

Elora: wow. First of all, you left him. Second of all, Shawn made her up to make us stop fighting.

Jan: See how much he cares Gab? I knew you guys were perfect!

Gab: Yeah... I know *she said blushing*

They decided to forget about Sam for now and just hung out. Nash had started a group convo with everyone.

Nash: Hey guys. I bet you all hear what happened last night... Well I'm fine now. I'm still in Jersey in the hospital (and it sucks) but I'll be alright. Oh and Elora, I miss you alot. I can't wait to see you. Love you xx

Taylor: aweh.

Aaron: Isn't that sweet?!

Gilinsky: Wow. Elora, you've got a keeper!

Elora: Yeah... I know! <3

Hayes: Yep. Can you tell Jan to text me please? I didn't get her number yet.

Johnson: Wow. Smooth move buddy.

Hayes. Shut it John.

~jan and hayes convo~

Jan: Hey looser <3

Hayes: Hey :*

Jan: What's up?

Hayes: I miss you. A lot.

Jan: I miss you too babe. But I live in Canada and you don't :O

Hayes: As if I didn't know that. :P

~~~~

An other boring one but im sorry guyssssss. Well ima goo! Byeee