Chapter nineteen: Yes, The Last Time.

...It wasn't just an ordinary hug. The fans started to wonder but just let it go. Nash, Cam, Carter and Hayes weren't going to see the others for a long time. Matt couldn't take it so he just left.

**Backstage**

Elo: Hey...

Matt: *turns around crying* Oh! Uh.. Sorry *he says wiping his tears*

Elo: No no it's all good. You ok?

Matt: No.. Not really. I'm gonna miss him.

Elo: We all are, Matt.

Matt: It's like going to your brothers funeral...

Elo: Yeah, I know how it feels...

Matt: Really? I'm so sorry, Elo.

Elo: No! It's okay. Now. Let's go out there and have fun with them during their last moments with us. *she hugs Matt*

Matt: Thanks.

They have their few last hours together having fun and taking a few shots. Danny came in the room in shock. *What are you guys doing? You can get arrested!* he said really mad. Everyone got really scared and cleaned up right away. They each took showers and brushed their teeth. The boys packed up and left. Elora started crying, her first boyfriend, leaving her behind. Hayes didn't want to leave. He didn't want Jan to feel alone. But he had to leave. As soon as he was going to walk through the door, he turned around and kissed Jan right on the kisser. Jan was as surprised as everyone else. But she liked it. She looked at him as if saying: "Please don't leave me." But he left. Many restless nights came by for Elora and Jan. The our second life members all left. Including Trevor. He didn't even say bye to Gab. So she was once left alone, boyless. Shawn felt the need to talk to her but didn't want to upset her again.

Jacob: Hey bro, you need to talk to her.

Shawn: Yeah cuz you're the love expert now.. *he said with a rude tone*

Mahogany: He might not be any expert but he sure knows how to steal a girls heart! *she said all lovey dovey*

Shawn: No... Really?! JOX? *he said unsure*

Jacob: Yep! *he said snuggling Mahogany*

Mahogany: Well i'll let you two talk, see y'all later! *she says kissing Jacob*

Jacob: Shawn... Go talk to her. Tell her to listen, and tell her you lied.

Shawn: But then she'll be even more upset with me...

Jacob: No. Stop. Sit her down, and tell her to listen to everything you have to say to her. She should listen.

Shawn: Okay. I'm trusting you with this...

He headed to Gab's room. He knocked. *Come in* her soothing voice said. So he walked in. She was a little shocked it was him... Since she STILL thinks he likes that other girl. He told her to sit and get comfortable. *I need to make things right* he said. She didn't talk or hesitate. She sat down and listened. He explained to her how he lied about Kelly to make her and Elo stop fighting. She understood and hugged him. He told her he almost killed himself for her, and she broke down crying. They hugged again, and fell asleep cuddling.

~~~~~

Hey guys!! An other update done! I added JOX cuz its just so adorable!! Plus i decided to leave o2l out of here. Even trevor. It would get too complicated and many of you want me and shawn together. So yeah... Well see. ;)

-bai