Chapter three: MagCon is Coming!

Since Nathalia lives about an hour away, Gab and Jan went to the movies with Shawn. Afterwards, they all had a jam setion! Ever since that jam sesh, Shawn has been acting really weird around Gab. She felt kind of awkrawrd around him be ause he was acting different. Jan and Gab's mom called them to tell them they had to come home. Their mother came and picked them up.

*In the car, after Jan left at their dad's (Jan stays with their dad, Gab with their mom.)

Gab: Mom?

Mom: Yeah?

Gab: Would. I please be able to go to MagCon?

Mom: I told you, Gab. It's too far, we need to pay for a hotel, and we don't have enought money for the tickets. I'm sorry hun.

Gab: Mom, MagCon is here. It's next week. Plus, Nathalia, Jan and I got FREE tickets!

Mom: Really now? Do you have them with you?

Gab: I have mine, here. *she showed her the ticket
You can even call Janelle to ask her if she got one too.

Mom: Ok, you can go. But what are the plans?

Gab: Well, if Jan and Nathalia can go, we'll meet up at the front doors of the hotel, then you, dad and Nat's mom can leave and we'll be fine. I promise!

Mom: Ok! I'll bring you at around 10:00am? Is that good?

Gab: Yes! Thank you sooo much! Oh and its at the Belview hotel at the end of Lasalle Boulevard.

Gab was soo happy she almost cryied! She could wait to text her friends that she is allowed! But the only things bothering her are the fact that Shawn is being really wierd for no reason. And if the girls were alowed to go. But besides those two things, she was really exited!

*The girls's group chat

Gabby: I CAN GO!!!!!

Daggs: ME TOO!!!!

Jan: Oh, Well have fun guys...

Gabby: WHAT?!? You cant go!?

Jan: No... I cant

Gabby: Aweh :( Dad didnt let u?

...

Jan: Omg you all fell for it!!

Daggs: WHAT?! You siked us?

Jan: Haha yeah! Sorry guys! Im totaly going!

Gabby: Haha nice one jan!

They were all exited to go and tried to text everyone they knew to let them know about this amazing adventure they were about to have. There is a few days left t'ill MagCon and none of the other boys arrived.

{Shawn's P.O.V}
Omg where are the guys? MagCon is in two days! Grrr!

*BING

*He checks his phone, and sure enough, it was Sam saying: "Come to the airport! And bring your lady friends along."