Chapter sixteen: Nonsense.

{ Elora's P.O.V }

Omg no Shawn can not commit. No. No. No. I'm gonna go talk to him. At least talk him out of this.

{ Shawn's P.O.V. }

Gab doesn't even like me anyways... No one likes me, I had to make a whole story about an other girl up, I had to break up with Gab and now I see her making out with Sam. Just to see her happy for once... What ever, bye world...

Shawn was just about to jump but Elora saved his life. Literally.

Elora: SHAWN!!!! STOP NOW!! STEP AWAY FROM THE EDGE.

Shawn: *steps off the edge* What? Are you here to tell me Gab and Sam are making out again? Like I didn't know.

Elora: NO! *out of breath* Why were you gonna jump!?

Shawn: Well, Gab doesn't like me, Sam and her were throwing their tongues down each other's mouths...

Elora: *interrupting Shawn* Ew! Ew ew stop it. So what if Gab doesn't like you. You do like an other girl...

Shawn: No. No, I don't... I made that up. I couldn't bare to see you two fight...

Elora: Shawn! Gabby cried over you, she still loved you. But now that you're gone... Oh em gee.

Shawn: What? Do I have spinach in between my teeth?

Elora: No no. Gab, she, she got abused by Sam.

Shawn: WHAT?! I'm gonna beat that jerk up I don't care if I get arreseted...

Elora: NO! You don't understand... She still likes him.

Shawn: Oh... Why are you telling me this? Are trying to make me even sadder?

Elora: No! Not at all. I just wanted to let you know that Gab is beaten up, in the nurse office. Thought you might actually care.

Shawn: I do care! I still love her and I don't know what I'm gonna do now...

Elora: How about go see her to start.

Shawn and Elora went back downstairs to see Gab, feeling a bit better. Shawn was devastated to see the girl he loved, beaten up and abused. But she did, still like Sam. She would say and do anything to defend Sam. She still really loved him. Even though everyone knew she had wanted to be with Shawn. After all, she STILL thinks Shawn likes an other girl.