Chapter twenty three: For Some it's Easy.

Gab wanted to tell her mom what had really went on the last few weeks. But she didn't want to risk not going to MagCon anymore. So, she started off a little easier.

Gab: Motherr?

Julie: Yes daughter?

Gab: Haha. Um, am I allowed to date yet?

Julie: Hmm... What brings this up?

Gab: Well, I'm in highschool now *she said walking around the kitchen* and all my friends are allowed to date. And I'm here like "hey guys! Can't date this. I'm no allowed yet!" *she said sarcastically*

Julie: Well, you do have a point... But i know why you brought this up.

Gab: what?! Really? How?

Julie: Well, Shawn called earlier to make sure you made it home safely. *right then, she knew*

Gab: Oh..

Julie: But that's not all. You filed his number under "Him<3" *moment of silence* But, I'll allow it. You are in highschool.

Gab: REALLY?! Thank you mom!!

She jumped up and hugged her mom and went downstairs. As soon as she jumped on her bed, she texted Shawn saying that she told her mom. He told his parents too. Elora sent a message to Gab and she checked it right away. The message read: "GAB HURRY GET TO MY HOUSE. ITS URGENT!!!" So she rushed out of the house yelling that she'd be at Elo's.

*knock knock*

Jan: Hey come in. *she said sadly*

Gab: You're here too?

Elo: *crying* Yeah...

Jan: Gab, it's something about Nash... He's, he's

~~~

CLIFF HANGERRRR suckerrrrsssss lol sorry if its not that good. Theres alot coming up i swear i just need boring chapters to get to it looool! See yall laterr