Chapter twenty two: Time to go Home.

Everyone went to go see Nash in the hospital one last time before leaving to go home. Nash had to stay in Jersey for a few more days of course so Hayes stayed with Bart and Danny at the hotel. Elora din't want to let him alone but she hadn't told her mom yet so she would think Elora's making it all up just to stay away from home. Plus, she didn't even know they were dating. Once everyone gathered together at the airport, they all said their good-byes and headed their separate ways. Shawn, Gab, Jan and Elo took the same plane since they were headed to Toronto. Shawn and Gab sat together and Elo and Jan together. Shawn had the window and Gab was cuddling him. They were both looking out the window and talking about how beautiful the world is. They got to Toronto and the girls said good bye to Shawn. They took the other plane taking them to their hometown. Elora's mom picked them up this time. Once Jan and Gab got dropped off, Elora decided to tell her mother {Liz} she was dating someone.

~in the car~

Elora: Mum?

Liz: Mhm?

Elora: I need to tell you something. *she said with worry in her voice*

Liz: Uh oh... You didn't get pregnant did you?

Elora: Eeeeww! Mom no! No I didn't! Why would you even think that?

Liz: Well you never know. You're with a bunch of guys every weekend.

Elora: No. I'm not pregos. But, I am dating someone...

Liz: Hmmmm. *moment of awkward silence* And who exactly are you dating?

Elora: Uh, Nash.

Liz: REALLY?! The guy you used to obsess over every day?

Elora: Yep! That's him!

Liz: Congratulations!

Elora: Thank you!

~Gab and Shawn texts~

Shawn: Hey

Gab: Hey!

Shawn: I miss you already!

Gab: I don't mean to brag, but. I am pretty missable *smirk emoji*

Shawn: Yes you are babe. Yes you are!

~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry its short i know. And im sorry nothing interesting happened but im kinda sick so i cant really focus well but i love you guys so i updated.. Well, see yah

-bai