Chapter eleven: Is She Mad?

A few hours went by, Elora and Gabby haven't spoken since the whole Nash and Elora thing. Gabby was really mad. Elora was totaly fine. She got to date Nash, her life is complete. But Nash, felt REALLY bad, he really didn;t want to hurt his bestfriend but he also really liked Elora. Tomorow is the last day of Magcon for that week, and Elora is thinking of singing up on stage, Jan knew she would, but also didn't want her to take their spot. 

Jan: So, Elora... You're thinking of singing at Magcon?

Elora: Uhhh, I'm not sure yet..

Everyone(but gab) : Yeah! Do it!

Elora: I don't know. Lots of pressure right now *she said cuddling Nash*

Gabby: Why not? It would be totally fun! Do it! I really don't care if you take our spot! *she said with a BIG sarcastic smile*

Elora: Good! I'm gonna do it! 

Gabby was really mad that she actually said yes. Nat knew this was Gab's dream; To become a famous singer. Well the night went by and this time, they all stayed up t'ill 4 A.M. They all went to bed then. Elora with Nash, Nat, Jan and Gab with shawn. Gabby couldn't sleep.

Gabby: Pssst. Shawn.

Shawn: Yeah? *she said really sleepy* 

Gabby: I can't sleep babe.

Shawn: *Sigh* Ok, Let's talk about today.

Gabby: Are you sure? I don't wanna bore you..

Shawn: Yeah! I don't want YOU to be SAD.

Gabby: Ok. Thanks babe. Well, I can't believe she did that. She knows Nash is my bestfriend!

Shawn: Ehem...

Gabby: You're my BOYfriend, not my bestfriend. 

Shawn: Yeah, I know, and I'm blessed!

Gabby: Me too *she said blushing* Well I'm finally getting sleepy. Good night! love yooooouuu!

Shawn kissed her forehead and they both went to sleep. They truly love each other, but they didn't want to NOT love each other. Gab was mad at Elora all of Magcon and they did not speak. Nash and Shawn were really concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry this one is short but Big Brother is starting now :D well thanks for reading and keep voting!! :) love you all!

-Bai cx