Chapter five: The Big Shock

After Nash asked them to go their rooms with them, Daggs, Gab and Jan were obviously interseted! She they each asked their mothers of they could stay and explained to them how Bart banned innapropriate behavior, even in their rooms. So they all said yes and the girls screamed with joy!

Gab: GUYS!!!!

Daggs: ME TOO!!!

Jan: WHAT?!?!

Daggs: We can stay overnight.... can u?

Jan: OH!!! Ahah yeah.. sorry I'm tired

They waited at the gym for Nash to show them where their rooms are. About 5 minutes later, he came and showed them the way to MagCon boys's rooms.

{Gab's P.O.V}                                                                                                                                                        Ok Gab.... You're going to the MagCon boys's rooms.... gotta keep calm!

{Dagg's P.O.V}                                                                                                                                                         Ok.. This is cool! I still can't believe my mom let me stay!!! YAY!

{Jan's P.O.V}                                                                                                                                                             COOL!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Ok Jan... calm down now.... Ok I'm good!

Gab, Jan, Daggs and Nash go in Sam and Jc's room; where evryone is ATM.

Taylor: HEEEEY girls!!

Nash: Ehem...

Taylor: Yes... 

*Nash makes an annoyed face

Sam: Ok ok.... What ever. Hey girls! What's up?

Daggs: The roof....

Jc: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone including Nat were looking at Jc like he was cazy. After all, Nat's joke wasn't funny, and she didn't even want it to be. Nat was a little bit creeped out. A moment of awkward silence went by when Hayes decides to break it.

Hayes: Ok then... Awkward turtle.

Jan: HEY! That's MY saying *she said with a joking smirk

Hayes: Oh haha sorry. 

They all had fun and hung out until Shawn randomely leaves the room. Everyone's wondering where he had gone. Suddenly, Gab recieves a text from Shawn saying: "Meet me at the buffet room. ASAP" So she had to exuse herself from the room.

Sam: Wait! Where are you going?

Gab: Um... my mom want's me to call her. Nash, can I use your room for a sec?

Nash: Sure it's open!

Gab: Thanks! *she says as she is about to go out the door.

Sam: WAIT! Gab, can I come with you? Wouldn't want a creep to take you away right?

Gab: Sorry Sam... I'd prefer to be alone.

Everyone looked at Sam with a wireded out look just as Gab leaves trying to hide her blushy cheeks. She wasn't really good at lying so she was very scared to show it to the guys. She arrives at the buffet room and spots Shawn sitting at a table.

Shawn: Thank you so much Gab!

Gab: Uh.. You're welcome?

Shawn: Look, please tell me you don't like Sam?

Gab: Um, No? Why would you care anyways?

Shawn: Well, he kinda... likes you.

Gab: Yeah, I got that..

Shawn: Heh. But please don't fall for him.

Gab: Why? What's the big deal?

Shawn: Well, the "big deal" is... Well, I don't want to lose you.

Gab: What are you trying to say, Shawn?

Shawn: I really like you Gab... And I don't want to lose you to Sam.

*Hey sorry guys I haven't posted in forever... I've been really busy with school and all but I'm back on track now*