Chapter seventeen: The Other... Other guy.

Shawn: Gab? You ok?

Gab: Ya. But why do YOU care... Aren't you dating that other girl?! What's her name again? Chelsea?

Shawn: No. I said Kelly. But really, there is...

Taylor: *interrupts them* GUYS!!!! *he said excitingly*

Shawn: *aggravated* Whaaat?

Taylor: MY SONG MADE IT TO NUMBER 1 ON ITUNES!!!!

Gab: CONGRATS!!! Yay!

She rolled her eyes at Shawn and started a new conversation with Taylor. Taylor was basically jumping around the office causing the nurse to tell him to stop before he gets ingured. "Buckwild" -2Virgins Ft. Taylor Caniff had made it to number one on iTunes. Taylor's first song made it up to 1 on the iTunes charts! All because of the Magcult! After Taylor and Gab finished their conversation, Jc approached her.

Gab: Hey Jc!

Jc: Hey! You ok?

Gab: Ya, I bet he didn't mean it..

Jc: Yeah, he's a little messed up him... But anyways, I heard you're a fan of o2l right?

Gab: Is that even a question?! I was super siked that you and Sam were at Magcon in my city!!! I honestly LOVE o2l!!

Jc: Ahah. Thanks! But hey, the guys are coming down tomorrow, would you be interested in meeting them?!

Gab: YAAASS!!!! Omg yaaas. That would make me 1 step closer to meeting all my idols!!!

Jc: Great! I can't wait for you to meet them!!

Gab: Yeah! Me neither! Thanks Jc.

Jc kissed her on the forehead as if he was her older brother. Gab was so exited to meet the others. Especially her little Flop; Trevor. The night went by, Shawn couldn't stop thinking of how big a mistake he did, leaving Gab. He thought to himself: " I guess they stopped fighting... But now she likes Sam, even after he abused her... What is the meaning of life anyways? ". The next morning, at around 7:45, everyone headed downstairs with a surprise for Gab. They had prepared her a "Getting out of the Nurse's office" basket. Filled with chocolates, cider, non alcoholic of course, fruit, and much more. They were planning on yelling "SURPRISE!!!!" To wake her up, and so they did. But not too loud to wake the whole hotel!

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!

Gab: *wakes in shock* What?! Guys... What time is is?!

Aaron: 7:50...

Gab: WHY SO EARLY?! Uuurgh *she falls back on her bed*

Jan: We got you a basket full of goodies!!

Gab: For what? "Getting out of the Nurse's office"?

Natt: Lol ya, I guess!

Gab finally went up to her room, took a shower, got dressed really nice and put fancy perfume on. She wanted to be all dolled up to meet her other idols, our second life. They arrive at the hotel, say their hellos and head over to Gab, Nat, Jan and Elo. Nat and Elo weren't freaking out like Jan and Gab.

Ricky: *Kissing Jan's hand* Well hello ma'lady!

Jan: OMG Ricky I love you!!

Connor: Hey! Gab right?

Gab: Yeah! I love you so much!!

Kian: Haha we get that a lot.

Gabby and Trevor were admiring each other for afar. They were flirting but haven't actually talked yet...

Trevor: Well hello beautiful!

Gabby: Hello handsome!

They talked a lot, and got really close. Gabby really likes Trevor, and he was starting to like her more and more every minute they talked. Shawn was very, very sad to see them happy with each other. Then he assumed she would go for any guy she thought was good looking. Gabby and Trevor already started holding hands, hugging and cuddling.

------

Hey sorry im adding o2l in this. Soon enough it will only be Trevor. Im thinking of doing a different fan fic about o2l so dont worry ;) and I hope u guys dont mind if most of my story is dialogue lol im better with dialogue and it makes me imagine it better.... Well imma goo!!! Thank you for 3K reads!! Love u all!!! <3

-beeii