Chapter nine: Back to Normal?

{Gabby's P.O.V.}

OMG! Are they ok? What is Magcon gonna do? Did they get badly hurt to the point of death? I feel my heart pounding faster and faster every step the doctor takes.... What's gonna happen?

Doctor: They'll be fine. 

Everyone sighs with relief*

Doctor: But don't be too happy... They will have to stay in here for at least two more hours.

Gabby: WHAT!? Two hours? But Magcon starts in an hour and a half! 

Mahogany: It's fine, they'll just have to come a little later.. I'm sure the fans won't mind if it's for their health.

Gabby: OK... I guess.

they all headed back to their rooms to get ready for Magcon. Most of them were already ready because they got dressed for breakfast. Skylynn was still freaking out about the whole fight and won't stop crying. She wants to know if Nash is OK and won't shut up. Gabby decides to text her bestfriend Elora.

Gabby: Hey! How's Austrialia?

Elo: It's AWESOME dude! The people there were amazing and their accents r so cool! I wish u were there tho, i missed u

Gabby: Yeah, miss you too girl but guess what?

Elo: U met shawn and had a noervous breakdown?

Gabby: No lol weve met before... Oh yeah, well can you come to Belview Hotel on Lassalle? We NEED to talk. ill be in the loby

Elo: Lobby* lol ok be there in 5.

Elo was on her way. Gabby was kinda scared to tell her since she loves him too. Well, as a fan. Elo arrived and gave a BIG hug to Gabby, knowing something was wrong. So she asked: "Whats wrong?" instantly Gabby fell apart and started to cry once again.

Elo: Dude, What happened?

Gabby: *still crying* Shawn... Sam.. Nash.

Elo: Yeah?! 

Gabby: Jan, Nat... Hospital. Nurse *was all she could thing of*

Elo: Wait. Calm down bb. Sit and tell me what happened.

Gabby explained how she met Shawn at the mall a week before. And how he invited her on on stage with Jan and Daggs, how they hung out and kissed.

Elo: Wow! You got really lucky! But what happened with the nurse?

Gabby: Well, Sam likes me. He seen us kiss last night... The girls and I

Elo: The girls? 

Gabby: Jan, Daggs, Sky and LOX. We were at the pool after breakfast then Sky god moody and wanted to go back up to see Nash and Hayes. So we did. But in Nash's room, there they were fighting. Sam and Shawn fighting. With Nash trying to stop them.

Elo: Oh. Wow. But what happened to Jan and Daggs?

Gabby: Nash wasn't able to stop them so they went in to try. They couldn't either. They're all in the nurse's office recovering.

Elora confronted her as they walk to the nurse's office to see Jan and Nat already better and getting out. They all hugged and got ready. Elora meets most of the boys, Sky and Mahoganny. They're all ready so they head downstairs to Magcon. A few hours went buy, Shawn, Sam and Nash were out of recovery and everthing was back to normal...

______

OMG guys im so sorry i haven't uploaded for literally 3 weeks and a day lol i was so busy with school, sports and stuff. and it doesnt help that i was writters blocked either lol well here it is.. sorry its long and boring but yeah. the next chapter will be sooo much better promiss! And i decided not to upload every wednesday so ill just upload when ever :D 

baiiii xx