Chapter twenty six: The Worst Magcon Yet?

They all got ready in each their rooms. The boys all met up in the buffet room and girls in Mahogany's room. The girls hung out with the girls and the boys with the boys. An hour went by and it was time to get ready for Magcon. The screaming girls were getting quite annoying to everyone but they were all lucky to have so many people like what they do. As soon as the crowd went in and settled down just a notch, the boys and Mahogany all came out. The crowd was even louder, if that was even possible! They all did their thing and the crowd did theirs. Everything was going as planned. Jack and Jack were about to take the stage to sing a sneak peak of their new song... *BANG! BANG! BANG!* All you heard were gun shots. Gun shots everywhere. Everyone dropped to the ground but you still only heard gun shots and screams. Cam took both, Nash and his oxygen tank, and carried him out to the back door. They were outside and seen a black cargo van parked on the side of the hotel. Cam put Nash down telling him to just breath and relax. After, he headed to the van to see what was in it, hoping to find some clues.

Cam: DUDE!

Nash: What?

Cam: Come see what's in here!

Nash: Ok ok. I'm coming. *looking into the van window* WOAH!

Cam: Who can these people be?!

Nash: I don't know but...

Two guys all dressed in black come out the hotel door running and pointing their guns at Nash and Cam. They tell them to get away from their van and no one gets hurt. So of course, Cam pushes Nash gently to the wall. Cam doesnt get out of the way though.

Guy 1: Why are you still standing there? Do you WANT to die? MOVE!

Cam: *crossing his arms* No. I'm not moving until you tell me who you are and what you want.

Guy 2: We're not telling you anything.

Guy 1: Wait. I'll tell you one thing.

Cam: Will you now?

Guy 1: Yes. But one thing and one thing only.

Cam: Spill bro.

Guy 1: We're not here for you, or the fans.

Cam: Okay....? *He said confused*

Guy 1: We're here for... *BANG*

He shot Cam. Right in the stomach. They ran and hopped in their van and drove off. Nash takes off his sweater and ties it around Cam's wound. He then yells in the hotel for help. He was too weak to carry him in so Shawn came to the rescue. This was too big an issue for the nurse, they had to bring him to the local hospital. Luckily, no one else was hurt. Cam was unconscious in his bed. He had lost alot of blood. Everyone was worried he wouldn't make it because in most of these cases, the patient loses too much blood. After a few hours, Cam became conscious again. He woke up to a beautiful girl crying over him. He sat up.

Cam: Hey. *he said with a half smile*

Girl: Cam! *she said giving him a hug*

Cam: What are you doing here? You live in Canada..

Girl: I know. I couldn't not come. Babe are you ok? *laying on his chest*

Cam: Janel, don't worry. I'm fine I promise.

Janel: Ok. I love you.

Cam: I love you too.

~~~~~~

GUYS JUST TO CLARIFY, THIS JANEL ISNT THE SAME JANELLE IN THE BEGINNING. OK.

well sorry it was sorta short but ya.... Whats next??

Baiii