Chapter thirty-one: Finally. The answer. I think.

...

Gab: *reading the rest of the text* "... because Johnson over here is sending us death threats." What? So Johnson's the one sending YOU threats. *I say yelling at my phone.*

Johnson: K. Woah. No. Wtf?

Mahogany: Reply with "Excuse me but last time I checked, YOU were threatening THEM/US. Thank you for being honest .-."

Gab: k. Send. I wonder what they'll say after. *bling* It's them. They said... "Haha. Fools. You really thought we were going to tell you why we're doing this? HAHA!"

Shawn: GRRRRRRR.

Gab: woah Shawn, chill. I'm gonna leave it at that. I don't wanna get any of us hurt.

I close my phone and walk to my room. I just lay on my bed and look up. Not really thinking about anything. I just need some time alone. But of course, that can't be possible around here. I hear Shawn walk in and lay beside me.

Shawn: I'm sorry.

Gab: For what exactly?

Shawn: Getting mad.

Gab: It's all good. Everyone gets mad.

Shawn: Yeah... So what you thinking about?

Gab: Aaah, nothing. Rust looking at the ceiling.

Shawn: Can I join you?

Gab: I was hoping for some alone time but, I guess.

Shawn: Are you saying you wanna break up with me?

Gab: No you loser. You can stay.

Shawn: Ha. Thanks.

He cuddles up next to me and I cuddle back. We just stayed there for at least two hours cuddling. Not talking or anything, just cuddling. Aweh.

~~~~~

hi. Its been a while. Im gonna be updating a chapter/thing explaining something ive been wanting to tell u guys. And im sorry for the really short chapter. Well, talk to u soon.

-gab