Fireworks: Part 4

I'm Superman's clone." Superboy stated boldly at all the heroes. I hung my head, shaking it with disapproval.
"Start talking." Batman demanded.
"Well, uh-" I began but Superman had started talking to Superboy.
"We'll figure something out for you.
The League will, I mean. For now, I'd better make sure they get that Blockbuster creature squared away." He told Superboy.

     I turned to look back at Batman who was wearing a very angry look on his face.
"Cadmus will be investigated, all 52 levels, but let's make one thing clear-"
"You should have called." Flash interjected. Batman looked at Flash then looked back at Robin and I.
"End results aside, we are not happy.
You hacked Justice League systems, disobeyed direct orders, and endangered lives. You will not be doing this again." He continued. I snorted and shook my head in defiance, opening my mouth to object.
"I am sorry, but we will." Aqualad said before I could.
"Aqualad, stand down." Aquaman suggested.
"Apologies, my king, but no. We did good work here tonight, the work you trained us to do. Together on our own we forged something powerful, important." I stood tall and nodded in agreement.
"If this is about your treatment at the hall, The four of you-"
"The five of us, and it's not." I stated.
"Batman, we're ready to use what you taught us, or why teach us at all?" Robin question, tightening his grip on me.

     "Robin? How would you feel if you were responsible for her death?" Batman pointed a finger at me. I pushed Robin away from me.
"I chose to go! If I had died, which I didn't, it would've been on my own accord!" I argued, throwing my hands up in the air. I limped forward to where Bruce was standing.
"I'm just worried about you." His tone remained unchanged and calm. I shook my head, looking him in the eye.

      "I can handle myself. I know you think I can't because I'm a 13 year old girl without powers, but I promise you- I can." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and turned away from him.

     "Why let them tell us what to do? It's simple. Get on board or get out of the way." Superboy instructed.