pain

This boy cries chapter 3

It was monday and so far despite beimg in most of her lessons, all in all, I had manage to stay away form sasha and hunter. Right now i was in art. Nothing had realy happend with Hunter, even in art, since my first day. After art hunter and sasha walked off imfront of me.

I knew they were a couple but theu were acting so snuggly today. It made me think of things. Things i didnt want to think of. Ever.

As i was walking to my next lesson kiran called me over. "Ben. Do you mind comeing down to my office?" he asked. "K" i said as we walked down into his office. "Your adopted mum wanted me to tell you...your mums been let out earlie for good behavior" he told me as i sat down. "You can go home if you want. Or stay in the office" he said. "I..ill stay here if thats ok" i said and he nodded. "Im here to talk if you want me to?" he said as i shook my head.

"What you got now?" he asked.

"English" i replyed, still in shock.

"Ill email your teacher to get some work" he replyed and i nodded.

"I should of know this would of happend"i sighed looking down., tears starting to trickle down my face. "Now shes out...it could all start again" i said though the tears

"Theses still a cort order saying she cant see you till you 16 and even then you can re-aply" he replyed. "Even so. She'll find a way. She still dosent belive me and she wants me to pay" i munbled. "She wont. And if she dose, shell be back in prision. For even longer this time" he awnsrrd. As i nodded.

"I just wish...wish it had never happned. Me and her were never perfect. But she was just a bit of a bad mum. Now shes a name on my birth certificate at most" i wisperd shaking.

"It will get better. Your protected" he replyed as i nodded.

"Can you ring david. Ask him to pick me up after school. I dont want to go back with jessica"i awnserd.

"Corse i dont want you to hu-

"Sorry should of nocked" sasha said walkimg in. "Whats up with you anyway" she asked. "Can you get out.im having a private chat with ben" kiran said sternly. "I was just bringing work down" she snaeared dumpimg it on the table and walking off.

₪₪₪₪₪

After spending the rest of my day in kirans office i was wating for my car ride home when jessica came up to me. "Whats up?" she aaked. "Nothimg" i replyed. "I can tell your lying" she replyed. "And i dont care!" i snapped. "You know what, tell dad im getting the bus despite you getting a lift!" she snapped walkimg off.

"Dad?" hunter asked. "Her dad picks me up" i lied. "Corse" he said uncovinced walkimg off

wich is when i remeberd Everyne knew she was in care.

Once i got home i wemt strait to my room. I drew and drew. Passion flowing out of each and evrry line. Anger fowing out of every sroke of the pencil. But it didnt stop the erge. I needed a relise.

Before i knew it it was 10 ocock and everyone was asleep. Apart from me. I was in the bathroom. Throwing up. Again and again. Makeing my self throw up. I couldn't help it. Then i grabed the sizors of the top shelf. I wasn't suposed to know where they were. But i did. As the cold metal sunk into my skin, the matalic blood trickled out of my arm. The cold matalic blood, causimg pain and agony. I desuverd it. Every last scar.i desureved the pain that took over my brain. It stoped me, momentarily atleast, thinking of anythimg else. Suddenly all i could think of was the pain. But it was better then thinkig of other things. I knew i needed to just breath. Bit it was so hard.