Chapter Thirteen-Unedited

We got to the house and Jordan pulled my past people and up a flight of stairs to Jase’s office, Liam started knocking and I shoved him out the way and opened the door, Jase just looked up at us and grinned when he saw me.

The four guys crowed around his desk automatically smiled and nodded. I guess Jase told them to give us a minute, because Jordan, Liam and Derek turned around and walked out and the four guys followed closing the door behind them. The last guy locked the door before closing it. I went and sat in Jase’s lap.

“You didn’t ask him to lock the door did you?” I asked kissing his cheek.

“of course not” he told me capturing my lips with his, I could feel him smiling. I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hand in the back pocket of my jeans and the other one settled on my thigh.

“I don’t like it when you wear clothes” he told me, and kissed my cheek.

“well unfortunately clothes are required” I told him.

“not now they aren’t” he told me his voice getting deeper, he stood up and set me on the desk, and crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my fingers through his hair. He had my jacket and flannel off in record time, his hands tugged at my shirt. Perfect time to get what I want.

I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him back.

“I want to pick my guards” I told him.

“we’ll talk about it” he said going back to my lips, I pushed on his shoulders to get him to sit back down, and I climbed in his lap straddling him. I lifted my shirt up half-way and his eyes turned darker. I stopped and he groaned.

“I want to pick my guards” I repeated.

“We’ll talk about it” he growled. I dropped my shirt.

“is this room sound-proof?” I asked, and his eyes got a few shades darker.

“yeah it is what did you have in mind sweetheart?” he asked, his voice huskier than usual, a shiver racked through my body and he smirked. I slid my hands under his shirt, feeling his defined abs, and I knew I was soaked. Jase took in a deep breath, and his eyes got darker.

“I can smell your arousal sweetheart” he told me in that same voice, the more he talked, the more soaked I got, the more his smirk grew.

“Yeah? Well I can feel yours” I told him, and my eyes flicked down and then back to his. I pulled his shirt up more; he helped me by just taking it off.

“I like it when you don’t wear clothes” I told him mimicking the opposite of what he said earlier. His hands went to my shirt and pulled it up. I stopped him by kissing him and tangling my fingers in his hair. His tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance. I pulled back.

“I want” I paused my hands going to the belt of his jeans, “to pick” I paused again, getting it undone completely and then unbuttoning his jeans, my eyes met his “my guards” I finished pulling his zipper down.

My hands trailed up his abs then his chest, and I intertwined my fingers in his hair. I don’t know how much more I could handle.

“Done” he said and crashed his lips to mine, he bit my lower lip and I granted him entrance, he explored every inch of my mouth. He wrapped my legs around his torso, and I felt myself being carried somewhere, I kicked my shoes off in the process.

I landed on a bed or couch or something, I didn’t really get to see, because I never separated from Jase. Jase’s hands were on either side of my head holding him up. He kissed down my jaw, and he hit the spot where he would mark me, and I suppressed a moan. He moved himself so his knees were on either side of my thighs, and he untangled my hands from his hair and pinned them above my head.