Not a Chapter

So do you guys like where I've gone with this book? Are you guys okay with them mating and Kayden dropping her whole 'fuck this and fuck you' attitude? Did I ruin it by making them get over all their shit? 

I just didnt want to write the same story as every one else who writes books about mates: You know she's weak and insecure, becasue she was raped and beaten and that drove her to being strong and independant and then she mates with the alpha, then they have a bunch of little kids. 

Personally I dont want kids either- I've based Kayden's whole personality and opinions on my own so...

but Seriously, am I the only one tired of that same story? Obviously Kayden isnt weak, strong and secure are a given for her, she wasn't raped or beaten, she doesnt want kids. I don't have a problem with weak insecure girls, im just making a point that ot ALL girls are weak. 

Anyways on a more happy note- this story has 146 votes- HOLY SHIT thank you to all who voted. Seriously if i ever meet you I will probably hug the fuck out of you and buy you a cookie. Seriously I love you. Literally. I know you're a stranger (STRANGER DANGER) but seriously you are amazing. 

I also have like 23 commets- WHICH I LOVE READING! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED ME, OR VOTED, OR COMMENTED, OR EVEN READ THIS AND PUT UP WITH MY STUPID NOTES AND STORY!

So who wants them to mate? Anybody? I might update in about an hour maybe not- so dont get all excited (:

Had to get that out of my system- haha- bye guys!! =3