Chapter Nine-Unedited

Ow. What is that? Ugh I hate the sun. I rolled over, wait where am I? I took in a deep breath, and Jase’s scent filled my nose.

“Shit” I muttered sitting up. Was I nice to him? Ugh why? I looked around the bed. Nobody. I looked around the room. Jase seemed to be absent. 

“Finally” I said out loud, and got out of this huge-ass bed. My stuff was in the middle of the room, where he set it last night. Along with my shorts and my shirt, I looked down. And I was wearing Jase’s shirt. 

‘you know I really hate it when you take over and then pretend you didn’t’ I said raising my voice at my wolf.

‘that was all you hun’ She did not just say that.

‘what did you do, balance my mood out so I wasn’t pissed at him?’ I asked.

‘and don’t hun me’ I added.

‘of course not, why would I do that?’ Lying bitch.

‘maybe because you want some ass, you dirty slut, you’ I accused. Sometimes I really hate my wolf, sometimes? Psh all the fucking time. 

‘I think he likes me better then you’ she said taunting.

‘bitch like a give a fuck’ I replied and blocked her out before she could piss me off more. I pulled his shirt off. And dug in my bag, I pulled on a neon yellow bra with black lace on the edges and neon yellow and black panties that turned into a thin strip of fabric on the sides. And camouflage jeaned shorts, and a DC loose tank top, that fell down to my ribcage, and went down a little too far. But who cared, I like to wear revealing stuff to parties, which is where I'm going to be in the next few hours. I could almost feel the annoying plane seats. 

I took my thick hair and pulled it up in a messy bun. My hair was just below my shoulder a few months ago, it now goes to the bottom of my rip cage. I usually just pull it all to the side, since my hair parts on the side, and it looks all wavy. But if I wore a beanie or a snapback, which I did regularly, I just parted it where it naturally parts and let it do whatever. I took a quick look around the room, a door that was cracked open was what caught my eye.

There was steam pouring out of it, and under the door. Jase was in shower. Perfect, now he wouldn’t hear me go down the stairs. If you think I'm going to jump from the eighth story of a house, you are out of your fucking mind. There I go cussing again. Damn me.

What did happen last night, my hand flew to my neck. It wasn’t sore or anything.

“No I didn’t mark you” a deep husky voice, I knew all to well said, I turned around and I knew I shouldn’t have. There was Jase, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. In a fucking towel. Dripping wet. His arms crossed over his chest. His hair was in his eyes and there were droplets of water rolling down him. Shit he wasn’t the only one dripping wet. He must be a magician because abracaDAY-UM.  If the sexiest man I the world wasn’t standing in front of me dripping wet in only a towel, I would  be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off from my cheesy joke. 

I didn’t even care that he was smirking, I wasn’t shy. Yes I'm checking him out, I'm the one person allowed to check him out, of course I'm going to take advantage of that title. After I looked him up and down a few times more, I looked him in his face.

“I take it your back to normal now?” he asked.

 “your eyes are back to their original green” he pointed out. I looked down and picked my carry-on up. 

“I'll just be going now” I said and turned back around to the door, a loud growl filled the room.

“your not going anywhere” Jase said.