Chapter Twenty Nine -Unedited

She wasn’t, she was in the shower. I knew I was walking into a trap. Cain called raving like a teenage girl about Kayden, he said that if I let more alpha’s meet her then I would have less enemies and more protection for her. I knew that was true and a good idea, because anyone who met Kayden couldn’t help but fall in love with her personality. Just like Marcos, Cain, James and Andre.  Cain also told me if I needed help Jarred was also in.

I fell back on the bed and talked to Cain for a little while longer. After I hung up Kayden walked in with only a red lace bra and thong on, I watched her walk across the room and climb on top of me and I felt the fabric of my jeans stretch out. Shit.

“Hi baby” Kayden said laying on top of me giving me a perfect view of her boobs, she ran her finger over my mark softly ,biting her lip because she knows that me drives me crazy.

“I'm not telling you just because you seduce me” I told her without stuttering. I'm good.

“I didn’t ask” she told me, her hands trailing down my chest to the lining of my jeans. Her fingers played with the button of my jeans rubbing against my hard member.

“But you might get what you want…” she trailed off unbuttoning them and slowly pulling the zipper down meeting my eyes. Why does she have to be so sexy? Why?

She leaned back up and kissed my mark sliding her hands into my jeans. She bit into my neck, piercing the skin, I moaned as she pushed her canines into me harder as her hands pulled my pants down and then found the hem of my boxers.

She licked the blood away closing the renewed mark, her finger rubbed the bulge in my boxers, she traced from the base to the tip slowly.

“Come on Jay just tell me” she told me her voice seductive and sexy.

“Somebody threatened you” I told her groaning as she wrapped her hand around my length and started going from the base to the tip slowly.

“Who?” she asked going faster, I closed my eyes and moaned.

“I don’t- I don’t know” I told her as she went faster, she kept the same pace for while enjoying the sound of my moans and words of encouragement and curses, I could feel my release coming.

“Did they threaten to kill me?” she asked me, I nodded my release closer now.

“Why?” she asked.

“I’ll let you read it just don’t stop” I told her. She went faster until I came and she slipped her hand out of my pants.

“I think you need a shower” she told me near my ear. I laid there for a minute and then quickly flipped us over taking what little clothing she had on off and taking her rougher than I ever have. I knew I was being rough because she was mostly screaming my name and clawing at my back like she did when it hurt.

My name never sounded as good as it did when it came from her lips followed by moans or cries of pleasure.