Chapter Twenty Three-Unedited

I collapsed against the counter after I closed the bathroom door. My body was trembling from over using my exhausted muscles. I took a deep breath and slowly made my way to the shower. I could heal in 3 minutes, why wasn't I healing?

I turned the shower on as hot as it would go, and immediately got in attempting to relax myself. I painfully washed my hair and body, and then just stood there savoring the hot water. My legs felt like they would give out any minute. I don't think I've ever been this affected by anything.

Making love to Jase was incredible, it was unlike any feeling I've ever experienced. It was earth- shattering and mind blowing. I replayed the images from earlier, remembering every detail. I felt strong hands wrap around my waist.

"I'm so sorry baby" Jase whispered kissing my shoulder.

"For what?" I asked.

"for hurting you" he replied kissing my shoulder again.

"Jase I'm fine" I told him rolling my eyes.

"You can barely walk" he told me disgust dripping from his voice.

"I can walk" I retorted.

"you can barely stand-up" he told me. I sighed turning around putting my hands on his chest. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He rubbed my back, rubbing some of the soreness out the hot water helping. He abruptly stopped and his breath caught in his throat. He took a step back and my knees buckled, he caught my arm and his eyes went black looking down at my wrist.

I followed his eyes down and his eyes were glued to the bruises of his handprints, lining my wrists. His eyes searched over the rest of my body, and stopped on my waist, I looked down at his hand prints on my hips from him grabbing me and slamming into me over and over.

I knew they were there, I could feel them, I knew they would be there when he grabbed me. Despite the soreness, Jase making me sore and leaving bruises on me didn't bother me the slightest bit. Its sex your supposed to get bruises, and be sore. It obviously wasn't good sex if there aren't reminders printed on your body in some way. Whether it's hickeys, or scratches or in my case bruises.

Jase's eyes went to my thighs and then flew back up to my eyes. "Jay" I started, he just shook his head and got out of the shower. I sighed and threw some shit and then sat on the cold tile for a little while letting the water run over me.

I looked at my wrists, and watched the blue slowly turn purple and then a sick shade of yellow and then disappear completely, I checked my hips and thighs for any bruises and they were all gone. I stood up without trouble, I was only sore between my legs now. I happily got out of the shower, and pulled on some panties, wincing as the fabric rubbed against my swollenness.

I decided against wearing panties, and just stuck to a bra and one of Jase's shirts. I braided my almost dry hair and put on some socks. I felt amazing, I felt whole. I was practically glowing; I couldn't wipe the permanent smile plastered on my face off.

I followed Jase's scent to the living room. He was on the couch his hands fisted through his hair, resting his elbows on his knees, looking at the floor.

"Hey babe" I said climbing on the couch and sitting on my knees in the space between his back and the couch. I ran my hands down his bare back, his muscles were tense. I started out at his neck rubbing the knots out slowly and made my way down. He eventually relaxed against my touch keeping quiet.

When I finished I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Will you lighten up?" I asked him grinning.

"Why are you not mad at me?" he asked me.

"Because I love you too much, and you didn't do anything" I replied kissing my mark on his neck, I felt him shiver underneath me.