Chapter Twenty Five- Unedited

He led me past a bunch of people to the front door, I got double the normal stares I usually got, and Micah saw me and winked and whistled. Making Jase growled and pull me closer to him. I waved and Aaron’s mouth was wide open, he just snapped it shut and blinked a few times.

Jase growled at every dude who laid eyes on me for more than 3 seconds which was every dude there. Shit I didn’t look that good, I was okay but damn.

Jase opened the door for me slapping my ass as I walked out. Jase says being a gentle man is vital. His idea of being a gentle man is opening the door for me and slapping my ass. I'm used to it. He did the same thing with the truck door.

“Fuck make up” I muttered and decided I didn’t give shit.

“you don’t need it sweetheart” Jase replied grinning at me, his eyes trailing down.

“Plus I doubt anyone is going to be paying much attention to whether you have make up on or not” he told me and winked.

“you just growled at every guy in the rank house because they just looked at me, and now your joking about guys checking me out, bi-polar much?” I asked.

“I'm not worried about those other guys because of they get out of line, I'll be there to kick their ass and they know it” he told me, I rolled my eyes.

We got there and it was amazing. I could tell all the people in here probably had more digits in their bank accounts than they did in their phone numbers. Jase lead me to a group of three guys and three girls.

There were a lot of alpha’s and all the unmated alpha’s eyes followed me like I was a piece of meat. The other ones just followed me because I don’t really know why actually. Jase wrapped an arm around my waist guiding me.

The look of pride in his eyes said it all.

Jase introduced me to Alpha Jarred and his mate Elaine, Alpha Marcos, Lilly and Quinn and Nicole. I actually went to school with Quinn, but he hadn’t recognized me yet. We both went to Briers a beta training school , that’s hardcore training and no play.

He was eyeing me and I knew he was trying to figure out where he knew me from.

“This is Kayden” he said finally as Q took a sip of champagne and made a sound in the back of his throat and swallowed, he stood up and hugged me, I could feel the protectiveness running off Jase.

“Holy shit Eli” he said pulling back, looking me over again making a low growl erupt from Jase’s throat.

“The dress threw me off” he told me making me laugh.

“You already know Quinn?” Jase questioned.

“Yeah, we went to school together” I answered.

“Quinn went to Briers” Jase told me.

“So did Eli” Quinn told him looking over at me giving me one of his bright smiles.

Jase didn’t like the fact that I knew Quinn, or that he mentioned we split a room. In Briers it's 24 to a room. They wouldn’t put me with the girls because I got into too many fights so I slept with the boys, everyone gets their own bed and locker. That was it. Nothing else. All your shit doesn’t fit into one locker; too fucking bad go cry in a corner- was basically their motto. The actual school motto was ‘kill or be killed’ and the fights in that school were to the death unless one of the other students broke them up. Have you ever split a room with 23 teenage boys? Ha. It's interesting.

Other than that I talked with everyone, I got called beautiful 3 times and hilarious 4. I don’t take compliments very well, I mean I get them a lot but I don’t really know how to reply to them. Jase just stayed quiet mostly.