Pudding.... (I couldn't think of anything else- sorry)

So a lot of you wanted stories on some of their kids. I've decided to make two (possibly three)

The first one is called "The Demon Within" its in my works if you wanted to read it- this is the description:

McKenzie Parker has a lot on her plate like the average high school student. But one unfortunate day at a diner she meets her mate. And he just happens to be King Thayne the devil's right hand man- no exaggeration. He's a demon, he's not just any demon; he's the Demon. The most absolute, without a doubt most powerful being on Earth. Complications arise when they start to get closer, as she learns about him she can't help but think that he's extremely dangerous. Well obviously he's a demon, who wouldn't? McKenzie doesn't want to be hurt, emotionally or physically, but is that really possible when your mate is an emotionless, cold, reserved being who doesn't know how to carry on a proper conversation due to a couple millennium of constant working for the guy downstairs?

The other one is on Eliza- I know I promised one particualr person I'd be a story doing her. I havent put it up yet but I'll probably be updating this story with a chapter of the title and description and in The Demon Within. 

So go read those and enjoy- becasue obviously any kids that have any small amount of Kayden in them have to be fucking awesome badass mother fuckers. 

I also have other books about badass chicks- so if you're bored or like my sotries or whatever- just scroll through my works and pick out some you think would be cool- because I write a lot of characters like Kayden. 

Lmao love you guys- go check that one out and have a nice day!