Mommy duties? Ohh.

Tucked at the one end of the couch, we waited for Althea as she get the things of Alistaire from their suite. Alistaire was still watching cartoon, good that she's not making any tantrum. It's only four in the afternoon so we have nothing to do, but to cuddle to each other.

"Honey. You hungry?" I asked Alistaire. I was sitting between her and Jason, his not happy because of the cartoon that we were watching.

"No." She shook her head. I nodded then hold my fiancèe's hand.

"Sorry.." I mumbled

"Huh? Why?" He asked a little confuse

"That." I pointed at the television because it's still cartoon. He laughed at me. Alistaire laughed along with him. Does she know what we are talking about?

"Silly. It's okay. What do you want for dinner?" He asked. I pulled his shirt then faced him closer.

"You." I grinned. His body become tense. As i was about to kiss him, someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it." I said and he groaned. I ran towards the door and open it.

"Steph." Althea waved a bag. Bag that i know that belonged to Alistaire.

"Ohh." I mumbled. She walked inside then sat on the couch. She was talking to Alistaire and the little girl was just nodding and responding her with a giggle.

"She have here feeding bottles, her milk, diapers, everything you'll need it's here." She said as she placed the bag at the side table.

"So.. You're leaving now?" I asked as i sat on the armchair.

"Yea. I need to be in the city by night." I nodded.

"Guys. Thank you for this. Promise by morning i'll be here." She said as she got up from the couch.

"It's okay. You take care Althea." I hugged then kissed her on the cheek

"Take care Althea. Don't worry. I'll keep my eyes on her." Jason placed a kiss on her forehead. We waved at her as she stepped out of our suite. Gonna be in my mommy duties for the whole night. Mommy duties? Geez! So nice to hear that.

"What do you want for dinner?" I said as i locked the front door.

"Pasta?" He mumbled

"Room service?"

"You cook." He grinned.

"Just watch out for that girl, i'll just cook." He nodded and moved beside Alistaire.

I made my way to the kitchen. I pulled out the pasta noodle then put in the caserole to boil. I get the ingredients for the white sauce and start doing it. After few minutes, i'm done cooking. We'll be having an early dinner cause i feel so exhausted.

"Baby! Dinner's ready." I shouted from the kitchen. I placed three plates and three mango juices at the table. Jason was carrying Alistaire on his arms.

"You eat well honey. Okay?" She nodded. I grabbed her from his arms then put her in the kitchen stool across us. I ate the pasta so quick, unlike Jason his still eating.

"Honey, don't play the food." I grabbed the fork from her, it seemed like she has more pasta on her clothes rather than her mouth. I reached for the tissue and wiped her face.

"Alistaire. Listen to your Aunt Steph." Jason said. He got up from the chair and started to help me with the little girl.

"Call the housekeeping, i just put this girl in the shower." I said and carried her in my arms.

"Follow us at the room if they were done cleaning, i'll fix your sleepwears too so you can shower okay?" I said to him. He nodded and gave me Alistaire's bag.

I stepped inside our bedroom and rushed towards the bathroom. I removed the clothes that she's wearing, her diaper and other stuffs. I put her in the tub and started to shower her. It's kinda cold so it's only a quick shower for her. I wrapped her small body on my towel and ran towards our bed.

"Stay there Alistaire. I'm just going to get your clothes." She nodded then sat on the bed. I pulled out a pink set of sleepwears from her bag. I got her diaper and put some powder there. Am i doing the right thing? I moved on where she is sitting, i laid her head on the pillow as i staredt to put her clothes on. I put powder on her body then her pinky shirt. I tucked the diaper on her and lock it gently. I pulled on her pyjamas and put some lotion in her toes and hands. I combed her hair to complete the package.

"There. You're clean now." I said to her. I grabbed her bag and look for a feeding bottle, good that Althea left a bottle with a milk. I handed it to the little girl and she quickly put it in her mouth.

"You stay in the bed sweetie. Aunt Steph will just get clothes for Uncle Jason." I said. She looked sleepy as her eyes were trying to open. I quickly go to our closet. I pulled out a boxer shorts then his shirt. For me, i grab my red nighties.

I get back to our bedroom, glancing at the little girl. She's in her deep sleep now. I placed our clothes above the bed. Jason still didn't follow us, maybe the hotel crew was still cleaning. So, i made my way to the bathroom. I got the shortest shower in my life, cause i'm scared that Alistaire might fall to the floor. I dried myself then put my panties on then my nighties. I didn't wear a bra cause my back really ached. It's been my habit, whenever my back pained, i will not wear bra. I made my way to our bedroom and saw my man sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You can shower now. While this girl is sleeping." I tapped his shoulder then he nodded. He quickly made his way to the bathroom. I carefully moved Alistaire on the other side of the bed. Even if it's only six in the evening, we need to take some sleep because Althea told us that Alistaire is awake in the middle of the night. I tucked myself under the comforter as i wait for my fiancèe. I played on his Ipad while waiting.

"Baby you should sleep, later on this girl is awake." Jason said as he put himself under the comforter.

"Yea. I'm just waiting for you." I reached for the side table and placed his Ipad. He stretched his arm as i leaned on his chest. We were very careful in every action that we are doing, not to wake up the little energy ball.

"Put her to another comforter baby." He said.

"Why?" I asked a little confuse. I got up from the bed as i looked at him.

"I can't do what i want to do to you." He grinned. I looked at him then climbed out of the bed. I pulled the extra comforter from the closet. I carefully bend and removed the comforter from Alistaire's body then put on her the extra comforter. Jason was looking at me in every move that i do. I quickly jumped in the bed then laid between them.

"Happy now sir? Too many demands. Tsk! Tsk!" I grinned then put myself under our comforter.

"You're so ready for tonight baby." He said with a little excitement.

"Huhh?" I mumbled

"I love your nighties and i know that you don't have... bra." He giggled. This man was really really naughty. Gosh! I'm tired with the whole day swimming and now this?

"Whatever. I'm tired. This girl will be awake later on. We should--"

He didn't let me finish my sentence instead he pulled my head and put his lips on mine. He kissed me slowly and smoothly. I was pulling out from the kiss but he thread his hand in my hair. I was getting carried away by his kiss, so i returned the kiss. I put myself above him and kiss him roughly. Our tongues entwined and my needs for him is getting worst. Gosh! I don't know what came up to my mind, but i really want him. I can feel the heat from his body, the needs that he needs i can feel it. I hold the hem of his shirt without leaving his mouth. I rolled it up then tossed out of his head. I threw it and i don't know where did it go. I placed my hand on his chest then pulled out from his mouth. I started to kiss his neck down to his chest.

"Steph.." He moaned. But i quickly placed my hand on his mouth. I continued to explore his body by my wonderful kisses. When i was near on his boxers, he quickly pulled me up to his face. He kissed me roughly and flipped my body. He was now above me. His heavy weight that seemed to be light because of this moment. I put my hands onto his chest then wrapped it on his neck. I pulled him closer to me. He kissed my mouth roughly. He made his way to my neck through his kisses. He found my soft spot that make me moaned. He put his hand on my mouth to keep my mouth shut from the moan that i'm giving. His other hand explore my body. He caress every part of me carefully. He touched my arms, my thigh, my hips then into my breast. He stopped on my breast and squeezed it gently.

"Baby.." I whispered softly. He started to kiss my breast and squeezed it gently. Good thing that we were still covered by the comforter, in case Alistaire will be awake she will not see us. I pulled him up in my mouth. I kissed his swollen lips roughly. I really can't resist his taste. I pulled him more as i thread my hand on her hair. I heard a cry, a cry from a little girl, i still didn't pay attention and continued kissing my man.

"Aunt Steph.." Alistaire said between her tears. I lifted my head from the comforter as Jason slowly removed himself on top of me.

"Yes honey? Why are you crying?" I said as i was fixing my nighties under the comforter.

"Mommy.. Mommy.." She cried as if she had a bad dream.

"Shh. Your mom will be here tomorrow. Bad dreams are just dreams honey. Remember we'll be seeing dolphins tomorrow." I said just to change her mood. Jason lifted his head from the comforter.

"I'm hungry." Alistaire said between her tears. I got up from the bed and sit as i moved a little to her place. The comforter was now only covering my legs. I brushed the hair strands on her face and tucked it behind her ears. I wiped her tears with the back of my hand.

"What do you want to eat? You not sleepy anymore?" She shook her head. I can feel Jason's hand on my legs. My gosh! We're still not done.

"Baby. Alistaire's hungry." I said as i tapped his shoulder. He quickly removed his hands on my legs as i approached him.

"What do you want to eat Alistaire?" Jason asked. He got up and get Alistaire from the bed and put her on his lap.

"I don't know." She mumbled. I fixed her hair and put it in a bun. I climbed out of the bed then get my Ipad. Glancing at the time it's now eight in the evening. I put it back on the table and get to bed again. I sat beside Jason and leaned on his shoulder.

"We're still not finish princess. You should eat also to have an energy." He grinned beside me. I looked at him then nodded. Oh my gosh. I'm acting like i'm his servant.

"Honey. You like sandwich?" I asked as i hold her arms.

"Yes." She mumbled. I climbed out of the bed and stand.

"You wanna go with me on the kitchen? Or you'll be staying at the bed?" I asked Jason. He carried Alistaire on his arms and grabbed my waist.

"Going with you missy." He kissed my forehead. We stepped out of the bedroom then walked towards the kitchen. He put Alistaire on the kitchen counter and he stood in front of her.

"Egg or tuna baby?" I said as i get the bread.

"Tuna. You Alistaire?" He asked Alistaire as he was playing her hands.

"I'll eat what Mommy Steph will eat." She giggled. Mommy Steph? Ohh. It's nice to hear that.

"Why did you call her mommy?" Jason said. I was just listening to them as i was finishing the three tuna sandwiches.

"I love her like mommy and she's pretty like me." Alistaire answered in a cute little voice. I smiled on what i am hearing from her.

"We're having a baby soon, do you want that?" Jason asked her happily.

"Yes. I'll be her big sister." Alistaire clapped. I glanced at them and she's hugging Jason. I placed the sandwiches on a plate and pulled out the pitcher of iced tea. I put everything on the table and walked towards the two.

"Let's eat now. I don't want my babies to be hungry." I put my arm on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and carried Alistaire on his arm. He sat beside me and put Alistaire in front of us.

"Honey, put the food on your mouth not on your clothes." I snapped. Alistaire nodded then started to eat like a monster. She's only two years old, but she can easily interact with others.

"You mister. You eat also." I winked at him. His looking at me as if i'm going to disappear if he take off his eyes off of me.

They both eat like a monster. I just watch them in amusement. I really love this two. I hope i'll be having a child like her.

"Can we watch a movie Mommy Steph?" She asked in her very little voice.

"What do you want to watch honey?" I asked. I carried her in my arms as we go back to the bedroom.

"Beauty and the beast." She giggled then jumped on the bed. I quickly get a video of beauty and the beast from my ipad then connect it on the tv.

"Honey, is it okay if i'm going to ask you something?" I mumbled as i sat beside her and she nodded.

"Why are you crying when you woke up?" I asked and turn my head to see her. She was in her deep thought upon looking at her.

"Hmm. It's about my bad dream." She holds my hand as she was talking.

"What about that?" I said. Good that Jason was not here in the bedroom yet, Alistaire and I can have a serious talk.

"Mom died in my dreams.. And dad also died.." She cried on my lap as i rubbed her back.

"That's not going to happen. They are just dreams. Your mom and dad will not leave you." I put her on my lap then hugged her.

"Hmm." She mumbled

"Don't cry honey." I kissed her forehead and she hugged me.

"Love you Mommy Steph." She said in her little voice. I love her so much even though we just met yesterday. She's really sweet and lovable.

"Love you too honey. You watch now. Look, Belle was really pretty like you." I smiled at her. She nodded then got up from my lap and made her position in the bed. I climbed out of the bed then get my phone and ipad. I texted Althea to know if she's fine. I don't know why i am feeling this, but i feel something bad. The dream that Alistaire have, i'm feeling nervous towards that.

"Baby!!" Jason shouted behind me and that made me jump from where am i standing.

"My gosh. You scared me!" I hit his chest then sat on the edge of the bed.

"What are you thinking of?" He sat beside me.

"Nothing. Just thinking of the activities that we will do tomorrow." I smiled. I move to where Alistaire is lying and lay beside her.

Night has been filled with movies. After beauty and the beast, the little mermaid then sleeping beauty. She really love disney princesses. After all those movie, Alistaire made her way to her sleeping position.

"Baby put her in her place. I'm super super super sleepy now." I exclaimed and yawned. I tucked myself under our comforter. Jason put Alistaire on her place then tucked her under her own comforter. He quickly climbed in the bed then lay beside me.

"Can we continue our business a while ago?" He said behind me. My back hit his chest and my butt to his member. He wrapped his arms around my body then flipped me to face him.

"Baby. I'm tired. Tomorrow, whole day, do what you want, and when Althea fetch this little energy ball, we can start what you want." I said and cupped his cheeks. I rubbed my nose to his nose, then put my right leg above his legs.

"I just want a kiss." He murmured. He breathed heavily, my gosh! this man, i really really can't resist him.

"Okay. It will be the goodnight kiss. Alright?" I peck a kiss on his lips, but he pulled me closer. He deepened the kiss and thread his hand on my hair. I pulled out from the kiss and breathed heavily.

"Baby! I told you that i'm tired." I frowned

"Sorry baby. Last kiss please." He whispered. He put my body above him. We were under our comforter and still our body are joined together

"If Alistaire wasn't here, i think you'd already done the things." I grinned. I rubbed my nose into his nose and kiss his lips softly.

"No i wont missy. I'm a good boy." He kissed me softly too.

"Look at your lips baby, it's swollen now." I laughed as he touch his lips.

"I don't care. I still want to kiss my baby." He smirked then kiss my lips roughly. He deepened the kiss and rub my back smoothly. He squeezed my butt and cupped it carefully.

"Hey!" I said between our kiss. He continue to explore my body by his hands. He pulled me closer and deepened our kiss more. He slightly got up from the bed as he holds my back without leaving my lips. He put my head in the pillow and continue kissing me roughly. I can feel his hot lips on my neck going down to my breast. He rolled my nighties down then squeezed my breast gently.

"Baby.. My Go--" He cut my words by putting back his lips on mine. His still squeezing my breast with his hands. How he touch my nipples then cupped my breast perfectly, gosh it's really good.

"You're so delicious baby." He said. I giggled then peck a kiss on his lips.

"So can we sleep now?" I asked then fixed my nighties.

"Yea." He mumbled. He got up above me then laid beside me. I was lying between the two of them. On my right was the pretty little miss Alistaire then onto my left is my hottie fiancèe.

"Goodnight. Please don't touch this as i sleep." I pointed to my breast and he grinned. It really hurts now. He kissed and squeezed it so hard.

"Understand baby? It really hurts. So just please take your hands off mister. I love you. I love you. I love you." I kissed his lips, eyes then nose while saying my i love yous to him.

"Yes mam. I love you so much my beautiful sexy fiancèe." He cupped my cheeks then kissed my forehead

"So let's sleep now." I hugged him. His still whispering words in my ears. I feel that he put me on his arms and kiss me on my forehead. This is the best moment in my life so far. Lying in the bed beside my future husband and with this beautiful little girl that was in her deep sleep. Can't count the blessings that God is giving me. Wonderful life if i must say. I know life has more to give me in the future.