My days with you

It's been two weeks since the nightmare happened. It feels like it only happened last night. I felt sick. Do all boys are only after for sex? Evo and I ended everything between us. All of the things that reminded me of him, i put them on trash that night. Status, pictures and eveything that has a connection to him, i deleted it. It was Sunday morning. Wishing to a better start.

Getting up from my bed, i walked towards my wardrobe room. Choosing an outfit, i picked my blue denim shorts and a white top. As i put my things on my bed, someone knock at  the door.

"Who's that?" Who would this be? Knowing that everyone was out of the house today. I don't want to open the door, hell im wearing my sleepwears. But there's no response and still it continue to knock. Instead of asking again, i went straight to my door and opened it.

"Goodmorning Stephanie." Jason greeted me. He has a tray on his hand, which i think is compose of my favorite breakfast, Oatmeal and milk!

"Hey!" letting him enter my room. He sat on the couch and put the tray on my center table at my room.

"I brought you breakfast. I made it." He looked at me and gave me a smile. His really concern with me.

"Thank you so much. You don't need to do this." I smiled back to him.

"Do you have plan for today? " He simply asked me

"None. Pauleen and Joyce has photo shoot  today. So i think i'll stay home." I do have photo shoot also today but i cancelled it, i just want to stay in my bed.

"You want to go somewhere? I can go with you." I don't want to go somewhere cause i want to be alone. But it seemed like Jason wanted me to forget everything that happened to me.

"Nope. I just want to lay in my bed. Watch movies or play on my ipad." I told him. Mom knew what happened because he heard me that night that i'm crying. Mom said that, ever since i introduced Evo to her, she doesn't like him.

"Oh. Okay." He got up from the couch and started walking going to the door.

"Jason, where are you going?" He turn his head to me

"Home? I think you just want to be alone? So i'm leaving." I ran towards him and grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave me? I just don't want to go somewhere, i like to stay home." He nodded. He turn around to face me. He lifted my chin to looked at him

"Your beautiful Steph. His stupid. Forget him like he forgot you. Don't ruin yourself just for him." He looked straight into my eyes. Since that night Jason always visit me here. He always said that he just want to take care of me.

"I'm trying Jason. I'm trying." Tears fell down to my cheeks and he quickly wiped it. He wrapped his arms around me and he hugged me so tight.

"Don't try. Do it." I nodded. I released myself from the hug. I grabbed both side of his face with my hands. I look at his eyes then his pointed nose, down to his kissable lips. I want to kiss him. I don't know why, but why am i feeling this? this feeling that his the one to give my first kiss? I was really attached with him since that nightmare happened.

"Jason.."

"Yea?" He grabbed my both hands and squeezed it

"I want to kiss you." Stating him what am i feeling.

"Huh? But why? I mean, i'm okay with that. You know that i like you ever since." He likes me? oh yes!

"Hmm. " I mumbled. I smiled on him.

"I knew your rules, that was set by your parents. They discussed it also to me, because before they think that we're together." He put my hand in his shoulder

"You know the rules? Really?" He nodded

"Yea. And if your going to kiss me, it will be your first kiss and i know you want to give that to the man who loves you and want to spend your life with." His stating the fact. First kiss, my virginity, my everything. I will give it  to the man i love and the one who loves me deeply.

Looking into his eyes, i'm feeling something. I don't know what is this. Before, i used to look in Evo's eyes, but i didn't feel this. This feeling that i'm feeling when i look at Jason. It's amazing. I shook my head.

"You're right Jason, but i will not regret it if you'll be my first." I removed my hands in his shoulder and put them around his neck. He placed his hands around my waist.

"Sit on the couch Jason, i'm just going to take a bath." He groaned. I gave him a little laugh about that. Moving towards the main door of my room, i locked it. Mom and my siblings were out of town, they went to my Grandma's house in the south. So i'm the only one who was here. All of our maids have their day-offs also every sunday.

I spent an hour in the bathroom, i forgot that Jason was in my room. Getting up from the bath tub, i put my bathrobe on my body. I went straight to my wardrobe room, looking towards my couch, Jason was sitting and watching TV. Well he looked so comfortable there. I put my clothes on me. I put my lotion and my other body stuffs. Walking towards my couch that was located beside my bed, i got my gadgets from the top of my bed and sat on the couch beside Jason. He didn't give any attention on me. Why? Is he mad because i didn't kiss him? But when i looked at him, I was shocked.

"Jason!!!!!!!" I yelled at his ears, because his sleeping.

"Oh! W-wh- what happen Steph?" He jumped off the couch and while raising his both arms. I laughed so loud seeing him like that.

"You silly. You are so mean!!" He pouted while standing between my legs.

"Relax. I thought you are just watching, but when i saw you, you were sleeping." I continue laughing at him. When i still didn't stop, he sat beside me and started to tickle me.

"This one is for you silly girl." He continued to tickle me.

"S-s-stop it Jason! Please stop" I said between my laughter and then he stopped. We both sighed. I looked at him and he looks tired and sleepy.

"You want to sleep? You can sleep in my bed." While cupping his cheek.

"It's okay with you?" I nodded. He got up from the couch and lay on my bed.

"Your bed is so fluffy. This kind of bed is the best place for cuddle." He looked toward me.

"Yes. Mom ordered that from the finest furniture shop." I answered him, ignoring his statements about cuddle. I checked the channels on the television if there's any nice movie today, but unfortunately none. No good movies today i decided to turn the tv off.

"Steph. Come here." He tapped the other side of my bed. I got up from the couch and sat on my bed.

"Why?"

"Sleep beside me. Please." He smiled at me. I knew he want us to cuddle here in my bed while me, i still want to kiss him.

"Okay."  I nodded. I put my self under my comforter. I wasn't comfortable at first, but when he moved closer to me, he put his arm around my waist. I wasn't facing him, but as he played with the strands of my hair, i turned around and face him.

"You should stop playing my hair, you know that it's the most important thing for me." I fakely pouted on him then he laughed.

"I want to hug you." He said to me. We were like face to face, chest to chest, body to body. I let him hugged me. It was so tight and full of emotion. He released himself from the hug and looked at me.

"I'm going to miss you Steph." His leaving this week, because tomorrow is the start of our semestral break.

"Me too. When are you leaving Jason? I mean i know this week but what day?" I moved closer to him and placed my head on his chest as he moved his arms up and down on my back.

"Thursday. You'll keep in touch with me. Okay?" I nodded.

"Do you want to go with us? At the beach, tomorrow? We're staying at the beach until wednesday." I asked him. Hoping that he can go with us.

"Of course. I want that. Good thing that i had packed my things last week. So no worries for me now. " He seemed to be comfortable on what he is doing, rubbing my back.

"Good." I kissed him on the cheeks. I want to kiss him. I really want to. I got up from his chest and moved closer to his face. I placed my lips on his. Its heaven! He deepened the kiss. I feel that i really want more. As he deepened it more, i gave up. I kissed him back passionately. We're moving in sync. He was on top of me now. I placed my hands around his neck. As we stopped, we were both catching our breath. He placed his forehead on mine.

"Wow. That was amazing Steph!" He laid beside me and put me in his chest. I don't know where my voice is. I wanted to speak but no sound is coming out on my mouth.

"Hey. You okay Steph?" He looked at me.

"You're amazing Jason. You are." I said to him as i started to play his hair.

"I know it's not proper that i kissed you, even if we're not in a relationship. But you know what Steph? I really want you to be my girlfriend, amazing can't describe you. You're more than amazing. But i'm leaving on thursday and i really don't want a long distance relationship. And of course, if you'll be my girlfriend, is it okay for you if i leave you here for four years? Of course No. Right?" I nodded.

"I really want you. I like you. Everything about you is wonderful." He stated. I really like him too. But if i'll be his girlfriend, it will be hard for us.

"Steph, can we have a deal?" I nodded

"Listen. Okay? If we can stay being together and we can pass this four years, it means we're really good for each other. But if you or i find someone, don't hide it. Let us be fair to each other. Okay?" He said to me.

"What if i find someone? Your giving up on me?" I asked him

"No. Even if i found someone too, don't give up. Okay? 'Cause i know we will be together. I promise you." He stated to me. I love how he told me not to give up on us.

"Okay. I don't know what to say now. You know. I really wanted to be with you. It's gonna be tough for us right?" He nodded

"Yes. You can go to Australia if you want. If you're free." He smiled at me.

"No. I think we need to test each other too. Four years will test everything. If you find someone there, love her and if you really love her i let you go and vice versa." I said to him as i got up from the bed and reached for my phone. I noticed that i have a text message from my Mom.

Steph. Is Jason there? I asked him if he can watch for you. Don't forget to buy your things for tomorrow. Let Jason sleep there, don't do naughty things. Loveyou sweetie-- Momxx

I smiled because of my Mom's text. Naughty things? Huhh!

Haha. Yes his here Mom. Okay i let him know that he'll sleep here. Actually we're going to mall now mom. Loveyoumore. Take care --Stephanie

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me

"Nothing. Mom just texted me. Asking if you're here." I smiled at him and sat on my bed. He nodded.

"Can you go with me? I'm going to the mall to buy stuffs for tomorrow." He nodded again

"Fix yourself boy. We're leaving in fifteen minutes" I walked towards my wardrobe room and got my flops & my bag.

"Jason. Are we going to use my car?" I shouted from the wardrobe

"No. We'll use mine." He shouted

Going back to my bedroom, i stared at myself in the mirror. Putting nude lipstick and putting my hair in a messy bun, i noticed Jason walk towards me. He placed his arms around my waist and tuck his face in my shoulder.

"You're beautiful." he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him. I turn around to face him and peck a kiss on his lips.

"Come on now." I said to him.

We walked out of the house, holding each others hand. It's so good being with him. I hope it wont end, but he'll be leaving soon, i know that. Hoping that days will become months and months become years, just to be with him again. Four years without him will be so hard but many things can happen in those years. I hope his the one for me.