Jason's Point of View

-----Jason's POV------

We cuddled up at one end of the couch, while waiting for Althea and Alistaire. This is what i want, to be this close to this girl. The smell of her hair, her skin that was as smooth as silk, the feminine perfume that was coming from her, all of this was amazing. My fiancèe is truly perfect.

"Baby. There's someone at the door. Can you check it?" She said in a very low voice. I nodded then kissed her on the forehead. I got up from the couch then made my way to the door. I know it will be Althea and Alistaire.

"Why did it take you so long?" I asked Althea as i opened the door.

"This girl has a tantrum that's why we take so long to be here." Althea said. She walked inside the suite with Alistaire on her hand and made her way to the living room.

"Hi Alistaire. Come here." Stephanie said. Alistaire run towards her and Stephanie put her on her lap. Alistaire was not easy to go along with, she was moody and really not paying attention if she doesn't like the person. But seeing her giggly laughing with my fiancèe, well, i think she likes Stephanie.

"Alistaire like her." Althea mumbled beside me. We're still standing in front of the kitchen counter watching those two.

"I think. She will not kiss Stephanie like that if she doesn't like her." I frowned fakely. Alistaire was kissing Stephanie on the cheeks and hugging her.

"Haha. Jealous at your niece? Really?" Althea laughed. She walked towards the two.

"Come on guys. Let's eat dinner." I shouted from the kitchen. They all made their way to the kitchen. Seeing my fiancèe walking towards the kitchen, how her hips swayed, how her hair followed her action, can i put her to bed now?

"Baby. You like mango juice or wine? I can get it." She asked as she sat beside me.

"Maybe wine. Get it later. Just eat first." I said. She nodded and started to eat.

"Alistaire is it good?" I asked. She ate the pasta like a monster.

"Yes!!" She answered cheerfully with her mouth full of pasta. Althea was just laughing at her as she was enjoying her dinner. Stephanie reached for the tissue and gave it to Althea, to wiped the dirt on Alistaire's face.

"She's really adorable baby." Stephanie said beside me as she lean her head on my shoulder.

"Do you like her?" She nodded

"Althea, my fiancèe likes your daughter. Can we have her?" I laughed. Althea gave me a devil look and continued to wipe her daughter's face.

"Can we have her baby?" Stephanie asked as she lifted her head then looked me in my eyes. Is she serious?

"Huhh? You serious baby?" I asked

"Yes." She mumbled

"I really want a baby girl." She whispered on my ears then winked. Are we going to have sex tonight? I grinned on that thought.

The dinner went well. Stephanie called a hotel crew, to do the cleaning at the kitchen. We all sat on the couch and watched this cartoon, just to please Alistaire.

"Honey don't make Aunt Steph tired. She needs energy tonight." Althea teased. Alistaire was on Steph's lap, she jumps, run then jumps again. It's tiring even if i'm just looking, what more for Steph? She's the one who's playing with that little energy ball.

"It's okay Althea." She smiled. Smile that gives me a reason to start a wonderful day. The smile that gives me confidence whenever i need it. She's really perfect.