Prologue

*Alyssa's POV*
It was just like any other Thursday morning in San Fransisco as I fished in my pocket for the keys to my brand new car. I tossed my school bag in the backseat and got into the silver Cadillac Sedan. "Don't get a scratch on it." My mom texted me with a good morning message. I smiled as I soon parked my car at school. So far the day is going well. Now it just needs to stay that way. I opened my car's door to find a blue, sleak ford mustang competing with my car. wondered whose it was, I locked my car.
             *
"Someone's car was looking chic" a girl's high pitched voice called from behind me while I opened my locker's door. I turned to see my bestfriend standing in skinny jeans and a tank top. Her skin had a perfect tan, she had jet black hair that ended below her shoulders and her warm hazel eyes had a glint of mischief in them. "Hey Sydney" I said and took my books out. "Wish my parents got me a car. I'm tired of begging for rides all the time." Sydney grumbled. "They would if you wouldn't wreck it all the time." I chuckled and jingled my car keys in a teasing manner.
          ***
By the time it was lunch I was already in love with my day so far. Well, until Kira Skyler showed her face. She passed me and her barbie doll nose wrinkled like I was rat in the middle of a room full of Kings and Queens, which in this case was pretty much just starved teenagers. I gave her a sarcastic smile and sat next to Sydney. No one was going to ruin my day today. Not even Kira Skyler freaking Queenbee.
Well, I should have known, when life offered you a superb day, it came with one fucked up day the next.
Buy one amazing day get a horrible day for free!
yay life.

A/N
Hey guys, first wattpad book so please don't be harsh. Cooking up the next chapter, Stick around. Please feel free to comment or drop a message in my inbox with a suggestion or feedback and vote if you liked 'I taught the bad boy how to drive' so far.

You can also PM me some covers and I'll set it for a chapter and give your account credits :))

Cast from this part:
Vanessa Hudgens as Alyssa Payton
Adriana Lima as Sydney McKedna
Lily Collins as Kira Skyler

Love y' all,
~The Unicorn In The Rain xx