QueenBitches

(Chapter 9)
*Adrian's POV*
        I sat on my bed listening to 'Me Myself & I' on replay, cooling off from another fight with my obnoxious stepfather. I sighed when my phone vibrated from yet another message. It was from an unknown girl, named Kiara.
KIARA JACOB:  Hey sweety, Heard you didn't ask anyone to the winterball... I could give you a night to remember ;))
Normally, I'd call her over to bed, once I was bored I'd just dump her. But today I was in no mood.
ADRIAN SKYLER: I'll pass.
      And then, that's when Alyssa crappy Payton ended up in my room without an invitation or without knocking. She barged in, her face red, her brown hair messy as if she rushed to get here. "YOU ARE SOO DEAD SKYLER!" She yelled. In no mood for her drama I leaned back on my bed and pulled off my earphones "Know how to knock Cinnamon?" And then I ignored her. "Ugh" She grumbled and went back outside, shut the door and banged on it. "Knocking isn't so loud babe." I called feeling my spirits lift. Woa. How can she lift my spirits when music can't?! Kill.Me.Right.Now. Alyssa knocked on it impatiently and I replied in a slow voice, "Come in" Annoyed, she entered and glared at me. "Really, Cinnamon I have no time for this. I understand you want to stare at my heavenly body all day but as I said no time for fans" She blinked and looked away. "You better have a good explanation Skyler otherwise I will personally escort you to the pit of hell." "Ehh... What happened?" I asked and sat up expecting an explanation.
       "Okay so your fucking and crap of a sister met us at the mall. She is such an ass, Now I know you two are definitely siblings." She practically spat on my floor and I ball my fists at her comparision with me and my stupid sister but I remained calm. "Ouch" I muttered. "Anyway, she is after MY BESTFRIEND'S BLOODY BOYFRIEND! And she threatened my bestfriend to give Trystan up now! AND GUESS WHAT, APPARENTLY YOU AGREED THAT TRYSTAN AND KIRA SHOULD FREAKING GET TOGETHER!" She screamed at my face and folded her arms waiting for me to reply. I shook my head and leaned against my bed post. "Firstly, don't make false accusations especially since you don't have proof. Secondly, She just wants to use Trystan to get on my nerves. Thirdly, Even if Sydney dumps him, he'd never go with Kira. He knows I hate her." I defended myself. Alyssa sighed in frustration. "Alright Skyler, but your bestfriend better make the Winter Ball one hell of a ride for Sydney" She said and turned to leave. "What about you? Are you going with someone?" I asked not knowing where that question came from. "Nah. But if you expect me to say yes to you, not happening Ever. Bloody Kira Skyler. Queenbees? More like Queenbitches." She said and left my room, slammed the door behind her. Ow that hurt. It wasn't like I would ask her to come with me anyways. Bleh, maybe I just want a different girl to take to the ball this year.. Stupid stepfather fights, they always confuse my brain.

A/N
Hi hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE please.
Hinted that Kira and Adrian have a super rough past. Keep reading to find out more.
Media as Lily Colins

Also I might not be able to post regularly as I have sooo many Tests and my finals are coming up. Sorry, I'll try to post as much as possible.
~The Unicorn In The Rain xx