All cool. Except the weather

(Chapter 25)

*Adrian's POV*

                           The heat of march began to set in as San Fransisco welcomed a new month.  I stared at my stunning reflection and put on that sexy smirk all girls fell for. No stop it, you promised yourself not to be the whore that Alyssa said you were. Don't stoop to that level. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, not eager to meet my step dad first thing in the morning. I heard my mom close the front door and leave to work. Of course, life hadn't given me a complete perfect day and apparently wasn't going to start now, because there he was in front of me. Hip Hip? Fuck hooray. I clenched my jaw and tried to move around him, but he stuck his hand out preventing me from going anywhere. "Adrian, you know you can't avoid me forever. We should sort out this misunderstanding." He said quietly and I let a growl escape my lips. "Fuck that misunderstanding, Morgan. Out of my way" Kira trotted down the stairs and stopped cold when she saw us both. She wore pink booty shorts and a baby blue crop top while her hair was set back with a hairband. "Sorry, boys. Gotta go" She called and ducked under Morgan's hand and left the house quickly. Bitch. "She's your sister, y'know. You have to make up some time" Morgan reasoned while watching me with those horrible blue eyes. I shoved him against the wall, my teeth grinding against one another. "You just take care of my mother.. I don't need your help in my life and the only reason I'm dealing with your crap is because I care about mom. So if you know what's best, you'd better keep that booty-loving body away from me" I spat and then stalked to my car, already in a bad mood.

                                                  ***

               "So, you guys made up? FINALLY! I mean gee man, Sydney and I were literally in a cold blooded war." Trystan sighed with relief and I shut my locker, catching a glimpse of Alyssa go into her class. "Hello! Adrian! Come back from la la land maybe?" I shook my head and joined Trystan to math class. "Sorry." I muttered and Trystan grinned slyly at me. "What?!" I demanded and smoothed my hair consciously. "Someones in louuuvee" he teased pronouncing it all wrong and nudged me playfully. "Hell no. I just want the cute and nerdy Alyssa Payton back. That's all!" I denied and gulped as I spotted Kiara swagger to me. "Hey sexy thing" She whispered and trailed her perfectly manicured nail on my chest. "Get lost Kiara, Adrian isn't hooking up with you anymore" Trystan rolled his eyes in a bored manner and I nodded, folding my arms. Kiara pursed her pink lips "Is this because you feel guilty about your ex? Alyssa was her name?" I gritted my teeth. "For the last time, we weren't together! We're just friends and I'm tired of you so Bye!" I ignored her pout and faced the teacher. 

                 "You're taking her to Venice?!" Trystan cried when I told him how I made up with Alyssa. Mr. David shot him a glare. "Damn, that girl is expensive!" Trystan said impressed and sat back, from failing to get the right answer. "Yeah, we'll have to bunk a few days of school though. I wonder if she's fine with it though. Considering her, 'Always be on time to class!' motto." I shrugged and banged my head on the table when my answer didn't even come in the options. Ew, math.

                                              ***

                I hid a smile as Alyssa stole a chicken nugget from my plate. We were back to our normal schedule at lunch, watching our lovey dovey best friends smooch. Jeez, what a reunion. "So, are you willing to miss a few days of school" I asked Alyssa. "Hell yeah, if it's for Venice. But, I haven't talked to my parents yet..." She murmured and I nodded in understanding. I caught Kiara and her squad glaring coldly at us and she immediately made the motion by pumping her thumb in her fist and connecting her mouth to it. Seriously, blow jobs? I rolled my eyes when she winked at me and mouth 'NO, FUCK YOURSELF'. I turned back to Alyssa who was picking at her pasta with a frown as she glanced at Kiara. "Hey, you know I'm really sorry right? I mean it" I said softly and touched her arm. She jerked in front and nodded without saying anything. 

It was supposed to be all cool between us now. Hopefully. Next stop, Venice. With the nerdy goody Alyssa Payton.

A/N

Hey loves,

just had to do a chap in Adrian's POV.

Keep reading, Vote and Comment.

Media as Lily Collins